oneBoro Forum

Fixture Release Day

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Does anybody know, what the rules regarding Covid are going to be? 

Is a shot in the arm mandatory for going to games in the UK? 

Nobody knows just yet. But imagine it will be one of 

proof of double vaccination

or

proof of a negative LFT result

• Like 2
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

August 2021 Sat 7 Fulham A  Sat 14 Bristol City H Wed 18 Queens Park Rangers H Sat 21 Derby County A Sat 28 Blackburn Rovers H September 2021 Sat 11 Coventry City A Wed 15 Not

Let me guess...you know a bloke down the pub who sells them out of the back of his van? 

Dont know how i guessed that Fulham away game. I was going to say PNE for the last game as well. Damn. We should definitely have a little forum get together if we're allowed back in the stadiums

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Nobody knows just yet. But imagine it will be one of 

proof of double vaccination

or

proof of a negative LFT result

LFT - Is that the throat one or the nose one? 😄 

Here in Denmark we have two different tests ... With no symptoms, they test you through the nose .. Easy peasy .. 

But if you have symptoms or have been in contact .. they use the PCR test .. in the throat .. 

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

LFT - Is that the throat one or the nose one? 😄 

Here in Denmark we have two different tests ... With no symptoms, they test you through the nose .. Easy peasy .. 

But if you have symptoms or have been in contact .. they use the PCR test .. in the throat .. 

LFT - Lateral Flow Test. Both nose and throat 

Top tip. Test your throat first before you test your nose. I made that mistake once 🤢

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Uwe said:

LFT - Lateral Flow Test. Both nose and throat 

Top tip. Test your throat first before you test your nose. I made that mistake once 🤢

You test yourselves? 

Here we go to a test area, where educated people do the testing.

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Does anybody know, what the rules regarding Covid are going to be? 

Is a shot in the arm mandatory for going to games in the UK? 

At the moment, it looks like an NHS COVID Pass is something you may need for international travel and some of the pilot events we've been running to test crowds returning. Other than that, I'm not sure we're going to be making it mandatory in the short or long term.

For me, it seems like something that makes sense in the short term but perhaps something we should move away from in the long term. I don't know much about the situation where some may not be able to get the vaccine for health reasons but if that's the case, we'll need to be able to prove they're exempt. Ultimately though, the vaccine is a choice and regardless of whether or not they're stupid anti-vaxxers, so long as the majority of the country is vaccinated, we may need to live without inhibiting people based on their vaccination status.

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

You test yourselves? 

Here we go to a test area, where educated people do the testing.

We do have that for other kinds of testing. It used to be the only way of doing it. But pharmacies and stuff have been handing out LFTs for a few months now, I think.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

We do have that for other kinds of testing. It used to be the only way of doing it. But pharmacies and stuff have been handing out LFTs for a few months now, I think.

Ok, and is that free of charge? 

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Yeah, they hand them out in bundles mate, I went to pick up a prescription and the pharmacist was like "How many boxes do you want?" Seems like they have them in strong supply!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Why do you want to buy some 😉

• Haha 1

Loving the Brum Fixture away on March 15th, i always go to this game.easier to get tickets on a tuesday evening.my birthday the day after & Paddys  day the day after that!

Could be a rough couple of days,Bring it on!

• Like 2