Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

EURO 2020 Predictions League - Round of 16 - 26th to 29th June 5pm


Recommended Posts

Saturday 26th June

Wales v Denmark - A - 1-2

Italy v Austria - H - 2-0

Sunday 27th June

Netherlands v Czech Republic - H - 3-1

Belgium v Portugal - H - 2-1

Monday 28th June

Croatia v Spain - D - 1-1

France v Switzerland - H - 2-0

Tuesday 29th June

England v Germany - H - 1-0

Sweden v Ukraine - D - 2-2

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question. Score after full time - does not include extra time.   eg/ predict England 2-2 as a draw.  If England win in extra time 3-2 - points will only be scored for those who pre

@Snowblind v @RiseAgainst @marvin v @Uwe @AnglianRed v @DurhamRed @Blanco v @Smogzilla @trekkers v @Motor Mouth @DanFromDownSouth v @boro-unger @Maccarone v @Youngy228

Saturday 26th June Wales 1 v 2 Denmark Italy 3 v 1 Austria Sunday 27th June Netherlands 2 v 0 Czech Republic Belgium 3 v 2 Portugal Monday 28th June Croatia 1 v 3 Sp

Wales v Denmark 1-2

Italy v Austria 2-0

 

 

Netherlands v Czech Republic 3-1

Belgium v Portugal 2-2

 

Croatia v Spain 1-2

France v Switzerland 3-1

 

England v Germany 1-1

Sweden v Ukraine 1-0

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday 26th June

H Wales v Denmark 2-1

H Italy v Austria 1-0

Sunday 27th June

H Netherlands v Czech Republic 3-1

H Belgium v Portugal 2-1

Monday 28th June

A Croatia v Spain 2-0

D France v Switzerland 0-0

Tuesday 29th June

H England v Germany 2-0

D Sweden v Ukraine 1-1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday 26th June

Wales v Denmark - A - 1-2

Italy v Austria - H - 3-1

 

 

Sunday 27th June

Netherlands v Czech Republic - H - 2-1

Belgium v Portugal - H - 3-2

 

 

Monday 28th June

Croatia v Spain - A - 0-1

France v Switzerland - H - 3-0

 

 

Tuesday 29th June

England v Germany - D - 2-2

Sweden v Ukraine -  A - 1-2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, marvin said:

Saturday 26th June

H Wales v Denmark 2-1

H Italy v Austria 1-0

Sunday 27th June

H Netherlands v Czech Republic 3-1

H Belgium v Portugal 2-1

Monday 28th June

A Croatia v Spain 2-0

D France v Switzerland 0-0

Tuesday 29th June

H England v Germany 2-0

D Sweden v Ukraine 1-1

@marvin I’m assuming this means Spain to win 2-0 as you said A?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

 I’m assuming this means Spain to win 2-0 as you said A?

@Youngy228 Indeed! So I should’ve put 0-2. Just trying to keep you on your toes 😳

Well spotted!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stressful times but here goes what's left

H..Belgium   2v1 Portugal

Monday 28th June

A..Croatia    0v2 Spain

H..France     3v0 Switzerland

Tuesday 29th June

H..England  2v1 Germany

D..Sweden  2v2 Ukraine

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, trekkers said:

Stressful times but here goes what's left

H..Belgium   2v1 Portugal

Monday 28th June

A..Croatia    0v2 Spain

H..France     3v0 Switzerland

Tuesday 29th June

H..England  2v1 Germany

D..Sweden  2v2 Ukraine

Welcome back - mate. Hope all ok.  All square in your fixture still!

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Welcome back - mate. Hope all ok.  All square in your fixture still!

 

1 hour ago, trekkers said:

Stressful times but here goes what's left

H..Belgium   2v1 Portugal

Monday 28th June

A..Croatia    0v2 Spain

H..France     3v0 Switzerland

Tuesday 29th June

H..England  2v1 Germany

D..Sweden  2v2 Ukraine

Yes welcome back Trekkers I thought you were put in quarantine.

Maybe Youngy will start to give me the odd point now you are here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

 

Yes welcome back Trekkers I thought you were put in quarantine.

Maybe Youngy will start to give me the odd point now you are here.

sorry - MotorMouth Italy was a draw so no point there

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

sorry - MotorMouth Italy was a draw so no point there

I know its all my fault I may as well let Trekkers through to the next round because I couldn't pick my nose at the moment and deserve all I am getting  (nothing)

But I do have to say your numbers have me baffled.

I turned up I predicted a win for Italy yes they never won in full time but they won in extra time.

So the way I see it is I got it right and Trekkers never.

Such is life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

I know its all my fault I may as well let Trekkers through to the next round because I couldn't pick my nose at the moment and deserve all I am getting  (nothing)

But I do have to say your numbers have me baffled.

I turned up I predicted a win for Italy yes they never won in full time but they won in extra time.

So the way I see it is I got it right and Trekkers never.

Such is life.

Sorry mate - Predictions are for match result after 90 minutes.  Format is H/D/A.  Scores are only predicted in case of draws between players.  If we only predicted winner of tie - it would be much harder to get winners between players.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...