• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After tonight, I can't wait to cheer the first goal back at the Riverside. I'm terrified of the virus, my heads all over the place thinking about where we go from here but despite everything I've done

A picture of both England's goal scorers and the guy in the middle with the assist for the winner 😁🙃

Posted Images

Just now, Uwe said:

Is it 2000hrs yet. Not gonna get much work done today 😬 

kids holy communion so i'm working a half day, then off to the pub with family for holy communion gathering afterwards with couple of other families from school. parmo is ordered for 1330hrs. Shall i have a few pints to? might as well eh lol

• Like 1

In each game this tournament Southgate seems to have set up his team to counter/ nullify his opponent.

I wonder if that means we'll see a return of the wing backs tonight? The Danes have had a lot of joy from out wide from Maehle et al, so Gareth might try to do what he did to Gosens in the Germany game and pin the wide players back in defence.

43 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I have heard this has been voted the favourite game between the 2 nations by both countries. 

A few months after that game we hammered you at Wembley 😎

23 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

In each game this tournament Southgate seems to have set up his team to counter/ nullify his opponent.

I wonder if that means we'll see a return of the wing backs tonight? The Danes have had a lot of joy from out wide from Maehle et al, so Gareth might try to do what he did to Gosens in the Germany game and pin the wide players back in defence.

Was going to ask this exact question. Does GS try to take Maehle out of the game entirely like they did for Gosens?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

You beat us 3-2 at wembley year after but battered us in 2005 like. 3 goals in 7 minutes. won 4-1.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/denmark-v-england-17-august-2005-254779/

looking back at that 3-0 win in the wc. i saw us as a quarter final team up to then, but afterwards we got worse and struggled for a decade. even looking at the team we have just individuals not a proper team. sven and capello just picked the star players and never cared about molding a team like we are now.

I am confident Hjulmand has the right tactics and the right counter tactics ... A plan A, B, C and D ... 

If you act up, you'll get the D

• Haha 1

While I hope we win, obviously, if I could choose a team we had to lose to it would be Denmark. 

Having said that, I sure hope we send you packing tonight!

• Thanks 1

Denmark are a very good side, sound defensively with real pace on the flanks, we must not underestimate them, look what they did to Wales. My prediction England 9 Denmark 0

• Haha 3