• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After tonight, I can't wait to cheer the first goal back at the Riverside.ย I'm terrified of the virus, my heads all over the place thinking about where we go from here but despite everything I've done

A picture of both England's goal scorers and the guy in the middle with the assist for the winner ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ

Posted Images

I'm not gonna try to call it but I am significantly less confident going into this game than the one vs. Ukraine. I don't think enough people outside of oneBoro are actually giving Denmark enough credit for the side that they are. This is by no means a foregone conclusion for either side. It is going to be tough.

First goal winner, for me. I've no idea how we'll react to going behind but I think we can see out a lead.

Let's all hope that the game of football wins and that we can be courteous towards our Danish forum members should we win and vise-versa.

If not I am setting a ban on all of them yes even BD until we have forgotten the result๐Ÿ˜‘

Seems a lot of us think it will be a tight game and first goal vitally important as to who will get to the final, however I think it will be a much more open game and a good game to watch.

Come on England!

• Haha 1

As a neutral on this game I also see it as a first goal wins type of game. I think Wembley will be the added factor that tips it in Englandโ€™s favour. 1-0 to England is my prediction.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
8 hours ago, SmogDane said:

FB_IMG_1625611798012.jpg

Well, where else *would* you go after you lose tonight?

Edit - Beaten. A few times ๐Ÿคฃ

Think England will just be too strong for Denmark. If we keep hold of the ball we should be alright. It'll be tense and nervy though. 1-0 to us, Kane to score around the 60th minute leading to squeaky bum time for us and an all out Danish assault.

Agree with the comments above that Denmark haven't been given enough respect for their performances thus far. They're a formidable proposition, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if theyย win tonight. Their team reminds me of the Euro 92 squad in some ways, and we all know what happened then.

Heart says England win in 90, head says penalties might be needed. Schmeichel and Pickford are outstanding goalkeepers, and it's going to take something really special (or spot kicks) to get past either of them.ย