oneBoro Forum

England šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æ Vs Denmark šŸ‡©šŸ‡° @ Wembley

On the whole you deserve it as the gap in quality increased. But a farce that the pen was given but considering the amount of soft free kicks he gave to Kane Iā€™m not surprised he bottled it. The var room should have told him to have another look.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After tonight, I can't wait to cheer the first goal back at the Riverside.Ā I'm terrified of the virus, my heads all over the place thinking about where we go from here but despite everything I've done

A picture of both England's goal scorers and the guy in the middle with the assist for the winner šŸ˜šŸ™ƒ

Posted Images

Just now, Blanco said:

Definitely not Will. There was no contact for me

I can accept you not thinking it was a penalty, but to say there was no contact is just flying in the face of reality.

• Like 4

Sterling was barged by Jensen. Anywhere else on the pitch, it's a foul. But don't expect bitter anti-English people to acknowledge that inconvenient truth. It suits them to claim England cheated, because it gives them a chance to argue against reality.

Onto the final, for the first time in my lifetime. We'll probably lose, but hey, got to be in it to win it...

• Like 4

Sincere and heartfelt commiserations to Denmark.

Anyone who's followed England for 20-30 years (or longer) knows the heartbreak of going out of tournaments by the slimmest of margins.

The Danes gave England their toughest test so far and considering how they started the tournament can be very proud of how far they went.

GODT SPILLET DANMARK!

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Will said:

I can accept you not thinking it was a penalty, but to say there was no contact is just flying in the face of reality.

There was some contact but that doesn't mean it's not a dive.Ā 

Even without that debate, there were 2 balls on the pitch at the time. Both factors should have meant the penalty was overturned. Worst decision of the tournamentĀ 

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Sterling was barged by Jensen. Anywhere else on the pitch, it's a foul. But don't expect bitter anti-English people to acknowledge that inconvenient truth. It suits them to claim England cheated, because it gives them a chance to argue against reality.

Onto the final, for the first time in my lifetime. We'll probably lose, but hey, got to be in it to win it...

Mate even Lee dixon says it wasnt a penalty.all the boys in the studio said it wasnt a penalty. Loads of English fans on twitter saying it's not a penalty.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Sam matterface šŸ™„ worse than Sterlings dive that commentary for the last minute

Ow, Michael Collins, give it a *** restĀ šŸ–•šŸ™„šŸ–•

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Shame it was settled in that fashion but well played both teams.

The way we kept hold of the ball in those last 5 mins. I've never seen an England team manage that before. It makes a world of difference having players who are comfortable on the ball.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

There was some contact but that doesn't mean it's not a dive.Ā 

Even without that debate, there were 2 balls on the pitch at the time. Both factors should have meant the penalty was overturned. Worst decision of the tournamentĀ 

Both of you said there was no contact, so just wanted to clear that up.

• Like 4

Even if it was lucky we deserved it. We were by far the better team for the vast majority of that second half, especially the final 15-20 minutes and if not for some heroics by Schmeichel we could have had 3 or 4.

3 minutes ago, Will said:

There was not enough contact to knock anyone over. Have you any comment about the extra ball on the pitch? Or was that superimposed over here to give us an argument?