oneBoro Forum

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Vs Denmark ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ @ Wembley

Just now, Brunners said:

Peter Walton agrees with the ref basically every time regardless so not really something to hold up as proof.

ย 

Honestly I felt the Kane incident in normal time should have been a penalty, so it was just fate evening out IMO.

Aye, I thought on both occasions what actually happened was that VAR thought there was nothing clear and obviously wrong about either call. So in my opinion both decisions were right.

• Like 1
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After tonight, I can't wait to cheer the first goal back at the Riverside.ย I'm terrified of the virus, my heads all over the place thinking about where we go from here but despite everything I've done

A picture of both England's goal scorers and the guy in the middle with the assist for the winner ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Blanco said:

It was only about 2 yards away from the ball that was originally crossed. As I said maybe it is propaganda over here. But surely if it happened somebody else saw it and not only the Irish?

Was it definitely a second ball?ย It looked like it, but seems odd that none of the danish players protested it and neither the linesman (who was only a few metres away) or the ref would do anything about it id it was

7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

No, but your first comment was to defend what you condemned a couple of days ago on here by another team.ย 

So my priorities are wrong now too. Again. Give over.

Blanco has at least given a decent point that I wasn't aware of. If there's another ball on the pitch then it should never have even got to that point.

How do you feel about diving by the way? I noticed you managed to carefully avoid that one before trying to throw your moral compass at me tonight.

I bet if Sergio Ramos or Pepe did it in their respective teams you'd be lauding it as exceptional, this is how winners become winners after all NB4. By being absolute dickheads.

Got to be honest, I don't remember there being two balls on the pitch but if there was, the game should have been stopped.

Regardless, at that point Denmark were absolutely knackered, I think we could have scored another goal or two if we'd really wanted to.

Great game though and history made, now bring on Italy!

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Was it definitely a second ball?ย It looked like it, but seems odd that none of the danish players protested it and neither the linesman (who was only a few metres away) or the ref would do anything about it id it was

Someone on reddit saying the Danish subs were protesting but I don't know if that's true.

But if it was a 2nd ball you'd think it would be mentioned by commentators & pundits after the game and absolutely not a word. Thoroughly bizarre situation.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Got to be honest, I don't remember there being two balls on the pitch but if there was, the game should have been stopped.

Regardless, at that point Denmark were absolutely knackered, I think we could have scored another goal or two if we'd really wanted to.

Great game though and history made, now bring on Italy!

That 2nd half I think we 100% could have if we wanted to, we kept the ball for 3 consecutive minutes at one point! Although with the form Schmeichel was in, I guess you never really know.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

So my priorities are wrong now too. Again. Give over.

Blanco has at least given a decent point that I wasn't aware of. If there's another ball on the pitch then it should never have even got to that point.

How do you feel about diving by the way? I noticed you managed to carefully avoid that one before trying to throw your moral compass at me tonight.

I bet if Sergio Ramos or Pepe did it in their respective teams you'd be lauding it as exceptional, this is how winners become winners after all NB4. By being absolute dickheads.

I never lauded it at any point. I said that every team does it and that Italy didn't do it anymore than any other team.ย 

I've also said England were the better team tonight but went though via a decision that was cheating and there were various incidents of it throughout the game. I wouldn't have brought it up on such a regular basis if the Italians hadn't been slaughtered for it a couple of days ago on here.ย 

My point was I'd expect you to be consistent because you did have a very strong viewpoint about it when another nation did it.ย 

Just now, Brunners said:

Someone on reddit saying the Danish subs were protesting but I don't know if that's true.

But if it was a 2nd ball you'd think it would be mentioned by commentators & pundits after the game and absolutely not a word. Thoroughly bizarre situation.

It really feels like one of those we need to see back, at that point in time I didn't see it but happy to see it back and if there's a second ball, it shouldn't have got that far in my opinion.

Surely if VAR has had a look, there was no 2nd ball on the pitch though? Unless that's somehow not their territory? I'm sure the highlights will be up tonight at some point so we'll get a second look. If it's not in VAR's remit then it absolutely should be because it should be about the decision and not what influences it.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

It was picked up by the commentators here immediately and thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m wondering if dark forces are going on. I rewound the footage for the photo and it definitely looks like a second ball on the pitch and it was mentioned in the studio over here. Can any of you rewind the ITV footage and see if itโ€™s there?