oneBoro Forum

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Vs Denmark 🇩🇰 @ Wembley

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

He's got frigging body checked!

After all your talk about Italy I'm disappointed you're not coming on here and admitting that that should never be given. No mention of saka doing an immobile and kane doing his best McNair impression all game either? Come on man, bit of balance. 

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After tonight, I can't wait to cheer the first goal back at the Riverside. I'm terrified of the virus, my heads all over the place thinking about where we go from here but despite everything I've done

A picture of both England's goal scorers and the guy in the middle with the assist for the winner 😁🙃

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Even if it was lucky we deserved it. We were by far the better team for the vast majority of that second half, especially the final 15-20 minutes and if not for some heroics by Schmeichel we could have had 3 or 4.

Absolutely agree with this 

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Definitely not Will. There was no contact for me

Of course there was, both players caught him 1st player caught Sterlings foot, and got body checked by the 2nd player, VAR got it right, the ref in the ITV team thought it was a penalty and so did I. We deserved to win Schmeichel kept them in the game we dominated from 75 minutes onwards.

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

There was not enough contact to knock anyone over. Have you any comment about the extra ball on the pitch? Or was that superimposed over here to give us an argument?

I didn't see it to be completely honest. If there was a second ball on the pitch it should've stopped the game, simple as.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

After all your talk about Italy I'm disappointed you're not coming on here and admitting that that should never be given. No mention of saka doing an immobile and kane doing his best McNair impression all game either? Come on man, bit of balance. 

Yeah sorry I didn't come on here and make my first comment after the game about what you wanted me to say. Give over.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah sorry I didn't come on here and make my first comment after the game about what you wanted me to say. Give over.

No, but your first comment was to defend what you condemned a couple of days ago on here by another team. 

Just now, Rioch's Braves said:

Of course there was, both players caught him 1st player caught Sterlings foot, and got body checked by the 2nd player, VAR got it right, the ref in the ITV team thought it was a penalty and so did I. We deserved to win Schmeichel kept them in the game we dominated from 75 minutes onwards.

RTÉ have shown it loads of times now. Nobody in the studio thought it was a penalty and that’s only because it wasn’t. England were the better team in the end IMO. But it was never a penalty for me 

3 minutes ago, Will said:

I didn't see it to be completely honest. If there was a second ball on the pitch it should've stopped the game, simple as.

It was only about 2 yards away from the ball that was originally crossed. As I said maybe it is propaganda over here. But surely if it happened somebody else saw it and not only the Irish?

Well, think We were better on the whole over the 120 minutes but for once, the luck went our way when we needed it to..

They've done the easy bit, but would definitely consider not playing Rice AND Philips in the final, can see it playing right into Mancini's hands .. the last thing we need is to give them a man advantage... however that game goes, I hope Southgate is allowed to stay on as he is on the verge of creating the best England team I have seen..  a couple of extra years experience for the likes of Saka, Mount, Foden, Rice, Maguire and Shaw will make a difference.    Just wish they would find something different to sing than the worst thing Diamond ever wrote 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Mate even Lee dixon says it wasnt a penalty.all the boys in the studio said it wasnt a penalty. Loads of English fans on twitter saying it's not a penalty. 

But they also reckon the foul on Kane should have been a penalty...so these things even themselves out over a game. 😉

For pete's sake he even gave Kasper a chance to save it...

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Peter Walton agrees with the ref basically every time regardless so not really something to hold up as proof.

Honestly I felt the Kane incident in normal time should have been a penalty, so it was just fate evening out IMO.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Denmark played with ten man the last 15 

Not a sad excuse ... 

It was maybe a fair result ... 

I am so proud of my team 🇩🇰❤️

I thought after the way the first 15 went that Denmark came right back into the game and even though I think we created more chances, we were in some ways lucky to win that tonight. Denmark's goal was insane. It is honestly such a shame that we had to get through you guys after everything that happened this tournament.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1