• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After tonight, I can't wait to cheer the first goal back at the Riverside.ย I'm terrified of the virus, my heads all over the place thinking about where we go from here but despite everything I've done

A picture of both England's goal scorers and the guy in the middle with the assist for the winner ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ

Posted Images

Wow - thats really sickening!

Anyone else just seen that replay of Kane's penalty, where you can clearly see some *** in the crowd shining a laser pen at Schmeichel?

FWIW it didn't seem to bother Kasper but it does make you despair of England's "fan base" when you see *** like that.ย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธย ๐Ÿ˜ก

Might've contributed to his fumble which allowed Harry to tap home the rebound...ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Anyone else just seen that replay of Kane's penalty, where you can clearly see some *** in the crowd shining a laser pen at Schmeichel?

FWIW it didn't seem to bother Kasper but it does make you despair of England's "fan base" when you see *** like that.

ย 

If that's true, again, it's shocking.

Anyway I'm checking out of this thread, sorry for riling people up - congrats to England, the better team went through regardless of the circumstances around it.ย 

Just now, AnglianRed said:

FWIW it didn't seem to bother Kasper but it does make you despair of England's "fan base" when you see *** like that.

ย 

Absolutely shocking, just like it was when a Boro fan shone one at Rooney in the League Cup shootout. Hopefully the "fan" is identified and punished. Who brings a *** laser pen to a football match?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

ย 

That's what the refereeing team talked about before kick off in extra time

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Inkedimage.thumb.jpeg.47cb2a22264170646437cd3e7c1b4c72_LI.jpg.ca4c7805e0eaf7e792de064385278859.jpg

I've had a good look mate but I can't see another ball anywhereย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Good man CT nothing if not consistent ๐Ÿ‘

Out of curiosity, who would you all give MOTM to..ย  personally I think I would probably go for Sterling, he seems to have improved with every game and I can see him being a seriously good player for the next few years if he stays fit.ย 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

It was picked up by the commentators here immediately and thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m wondering if dark forces are going on. I rewound the footage for the photo and it definitely looks like a second ball on the pitch and it was mentioned in the studio over here. Can any of you rewind the ITV footage and see if itโ€™s there?

It was on the ITV highlights of the penalty, yeah.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Old Codger said:

Out of curiosity, who would you all give MOTM to..ย  personally I think I would probably go for Sterling, he seems to have improved with every game and I can see him being a seriously good player for the next few years if he stays fit.ย 

Schmeichel ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Like 2
Just now, Old Codger said:

Agree. Definitely sterling. Still running full pelt in the 120th minute. Amazing stamina and desire.