• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After tonight, I can't wait to cheer the first goal back at the Riverside. I'm terrified of the virus, my heads all over the place thinking about where we go from here but despite everything I've done

A picture of both England's goal scorers and the guy in the middle with the assist for the winner 😁🙃

Posted Images

Just now, Will said:

Wait, Irish TV are having a full segment on this? 

Yes they actually are and that’s why I am amazed that it hasn’t been picked up anywhere else. I am a very open minded individual and if it wasn’t on ITV or Danish TV it does make me wonder. That’s why I’m curious to know if anyone can rewind ITV and see if it’s there

Just now, Blanco said:

Yes they actually are and that’s why I am amazed that it hasn’t been picked up anywhere else. I am a very open minded individual and if it wasn’t on ITV or Danish TV it does make me wonder. That’s why I’m curious to know if anyone can rewind ITV and see if it’s there

It was on Danish TV ... And its being discussed heavily

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

it was on ITV

Just now, Changing Times said:

They'll probably go into it in more depth than the Kennedy assassination over in Ireland, and no doubt the same with those daft bugger up the road 🙄

Quit the trolling, punk

Just now, Brunners said:

it was on ITV

Thank you @Brunnersi really did think that it was being made up over here. England were the better team but that should never have got to a decision on a penalty, soft as it was

I want to say what a game and Denmark players did their country so proud were harshly done by the penalty decision. They did Christian proud. However this is glorious moment in English sport and can't wait until Sunday its coming home

• Like 1

Just got home and saw the replay a few times again. Still can’t believe sterling got the pen. He was already beginning his dive before Jensen came in. Definitely looking for it and conned the ref into thinking it was Jensen who made him fall over when it was him looking for the dive. I have no problem with England winning but that should never ever be a pen. 

• Like 4

Sometimes you have to be lucky to be good & we got the luck tonight. Plenty of stuff has gone against us over the years that it's about time we got one in our favour.

• Like 1

being serious, there was something on the pitch and it did look like a ball to me, so at a bit of a loss how officials chose to disregard it...  can't really change anything now but when things go our way, fate lays it on with a trowel...  can I also say that even though there was a few disagreements, how good it was to see the vast majority of posts being of a positive nature 🙂 

• Like 1