oneBoro Forum

Season 21/22 Predictions League Info

6 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

16 participants.  Even number means there will be no bye weeks. 46 rounds. 3 matches against every player. 4 matches against one player chosen at random. 

• Like 1

sorry, is it too late for me to enter this. im managing to get past a lot of the problems that cused me to withdraw and miss the challenge and friendship the prediction league gave me. i apologise if it would cause administration problems and if ive left it too long i understand.

1 minute ago, Essuuaitch said:

sorry, is it too late for me to enter this. im managing to get past a lot of the problems that cused me to withdraw and miss the challenge and friendship the prediction league gave me. i apologise if it would cause administration problems and if ive left it too long i understand.

Happy to have you mate. Will amend the list etc. 

@AnglianRed @BearSmog @Blanco @boro-unger @Borodane @DanFromDownSouth @DocMartin @DurhamRed @Essuuaitch @Maccarone @marvin @Motor Mouth @nawoo @Oslo_Syd @SmogDane @smogsterking the Inspirati @trekkers @Uwe @xathras @Youngy228

46 Fixture Rounds Player v Player (no bye weeks) 

Predict H/D/A.

For each correct prediction a goal is scored.  

3pts a win, 1pt a draw and 0pts a loss.  For/Against determine table positions.

20 players in total mean you are guaranteed to play each person twice but will play some people 3 times.  Table below shows whether you play 2 or 3 times against each person.  

Full fixture list for info will be posted when I've formatted it.

There will be Round by Round Threads for predictions set up in due course and a single Results thread.

2087480514_Screenshot2021-07-18at12_49_06.thumb.png.b90d29c58b2e207a0302d95a455cb7e1.png

• Like 2