BORO Friendlies

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I think a shake-up would also be good to reinforce the fact that no-one is (or should be) guaranteed to start. Just to stop any complacency from settling in. Even before last night, performances in the last few games were starting to drop off IMO. I genuinely think a few changes wouldn't be a bad idea. Although like you said, Wilder doesn't seem one to make drastic changes, so we'll be lucky to see a couple.
    • A Huddersfield v Stoke A Barnsley v Bournemouth H Fulham v Blackpool A Hull v Swansea D Luton v Blackburn H Middlesbrough v Coventry A Millwall v West Brom H Preston v Bristol City H QPR v Reading  A Peterborough v Sheff Utd H Derby v Birmingham A Cardiff v Nottingham Forest   Backup Games in order to be included if less than 8 championship fixtures played.  If needed, then only number of games that makes 8 total fixtures will be used.  (Eg if 7 championship fixtures played only Game 1 from backup will count) 1. H Accrington v Morecambe  2. D AFC Wimbledon v Shrewsbury  3. A Bolton v Sunderland 4. A Cheltenham v Wigan
    • https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sheffield-united/leistungsdaten/verein/350/plus/0?reldata=GB2%262018 Makes for interesting reading in the midfield debate. There's no doubt who our three best options are to Wilder in that midfield area and if that's how he feels about them, that's who is going to play there pretty much all season long. Looking at the midfield he had at Sheffield United, Duffy came off a lot during that season which is why his minutes are quite low in comparison to the other two. But Fleck and Norwood, between the 88 appearances they had, they were never subbed on once (so started if available) and only subbed off 5 times across the entire season. They both individually played over 98% of the minutes they were available for. It would seem to me that Wilder either didn't feel like he had the options at Sheffield United or just really doesn't like changing his midfield for anything if he can avoid it.
    • How he's been in the Premier League for so long is beyond me, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole especially if he's on big wages.