oneBoro Forum

BORO Friendlies

10 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Got a bit excited with that last one and let it get away from him, even though he won the free-kick. Good footwork though. Not bad for a first 20 minutes.

And considering his supposed flaw is his off the ball play, I think he's done well to win it back a number of times. I know it's "only" Bishop Auckland but still.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

Just now, BoroJake said:

Warnock currently ranting at the linesman 

I mean from what I saw, I think he has a bit of a point. Though it is a friendly and he's really not letting it go. The longer it goes on you just have to think give it a rest, it's done now.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I mean from what I saw, I think he has a bit of a point. Though it is a friendly and he's really not letting it go. The longer it goes on you just have to think give it a rest, it's done now.

Oh yeah he does have a point. Not sure how that could possibly be offside. Just not sure why he is ranting on at the linesman for so long in a preseason game

Just now, BoroJake said:

Oh yeah he does have a point. Not sure how that could possibly be offside. Just not sure why he is ranting on at the linesman for so long in a preseason game

because he's Neil Warnock and it's a hard habit to break.