Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Blanco said:

Enough of that @Barnaby let’s get onto the important stuff. Did you get Wing to sign your shirt ?  🤷‍♂️

Better than that, we spoke then he signed my autograph book...He was well made up when I explained why I had his name on the back(I wanted Assombalonga but they wanted £1 a letter) If Joseph Job was playing for us it would have been his name on the back...He said "your from Yorkshire arn't yer" and he smiled knowingly2017579213_Kaa2.thumb.jpg.c4cabd8a68692a58ca855d849ac0658a.jpg

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Better than that, we spoke then he signed my autograph book...He was well made up when I explained why I had his name on the back(I wanted Assombalonga but they wanted £1 a letter) If Joseph Job was playing for us it would have been his name on the back...He said "your from Yorkshire arn't yer" and he smiled knowingly2017579213_Kaa2.thumb.jpg.c4cabd8a68692a58ca855d849ac0658a.jpg

Brilliant Barnaby 🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

I hope if I meet any of the lads off here they don't call me that

Well they will now seeing as you just said that 😂

Do I really want to sign up to a Plymouth Argyle fan account just to watch boro have a kick about in a meaningless friendly?

Yes. Yes I do.

• Like 1

With Bola having barely featured this pre-season, would it be wise allowing Coulson to leave this summer? Peltier can cover LB presumably, but i'd prefer it if we kept Coulson, as he will be much better operating as a wing back if we were to set up this way.

23 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Anyone at/going to The Britannia pub beforehand 

When you get there if you see Paul, go up to him and say “Hi Barnaby” for me @Uwe

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1