Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

What Ikpeazu did there was very similar, albeit wider, to how he set up the goal against us at the Riverside. Just got that bit of pace to push him beyond the defender and drags it back.

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Paterson looks a bit raw. Hes done some good bits but not sure about him. need to see him in next couple games 

Yeah I think he's picked up some good positions but I really think he should score from his earlier chance too. Was he out injured for a while or something? Just wondering if he's quite a bit further behind the other players in terms of his fitness.

Think we got to cut Paterson some slack. First time he got any competitive minutes in about 3 months so wont be firing on all cylinders yet.

I do like how he can play comfortably in any of the 3 forward positions. Reminds me a bit of Watmore in that sense. Could be a useful addition if he proves himself.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Think we got to cut Paterson some slack. First time he got any competitive minutes in about 3 months so wont be firing on all cylinders yet.

I do like how he can play comfortably in any of the 3 forward positions. Reminds me a bit of Watmore in that sense. Could be a useful addition if he proves himself.

Well the judgement isn't just coming from this game is it? He hasn't got a great historical record, he's 29, he's become a little injury prone, he's started 30 games for Bristol in the last 2 seasons combined and he was shipped out on loan less than 2 years ago. 

He's not starting on an even playing field, he needs to REALLY impress to earn a contract. 

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Well the judgement isn't just coming from this game is it? He hasn't got a great historical record, he's 29, he's become a little injury prone, he's started 30 games for Bristol in the last 2 seasons combined and he was shipped out on loan less than 2 years ago. 

He's not starting on an even playing field, he needs to REALLY impress to earn a contract. 

Yeah getting towards beginning of the season and we cant have passengers. i think neil will let him go tbh