Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Yeah getting towards beginning of the season and we cant have passengers. i think neil will let him go tbh

Obviously this is a different level of opposition but Bahamboula came out of his 45 minutes with something worth talking about, he looked bright, had some good touches and worked well with the rest of the players around him at the time.

Paterson so far has picked up one or two good positions and wasted a decent chance to score. If his trial is today and only those 45 minutes, I can't see how Warnock sees enough to sign him.

I guess argument can be made we won't have to pay anything for Paterson but in terms of quality, Bahamboula looked better than Paterson has so far. We'll see, I guess.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

How did the first half go?

Struggled first five minutes. Grew into it after that and looked comfortable throughout bar one or two crosses through the box. Very well worked goal between Uche and Crooks. 

After the goal we controlled most of the game, as I said, but didn't create much more. Few blocked efforts, and a couple bad attempts by Morsy & Paterson. As expected we only really look dangerous when Tav gets into an advanced position.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Obviously this is a different level of opposition but Bahamboula came out of his 45 minutes with something worth talking about, he looked bright, had some good touches and worked well with the rest of the players around him at the time.

Paterson so far has picked up one or two good positions and wasted a decent chance to score. If his trial is today and only those 45 minutes, I can't see how Warnock sees enough to sign him.

I guess argument can be made we won't have to pay anything for Paterson but in terms of quality, Bahamboula looked better than Paterson has so far. We'll see, I guess.

We didn't sign Bahamboula because he wouldn't play enough here and it would hamper his progress. Might be different with Paterson who is at a different stage of his career possibly

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

We didn't sign Bahamboula because he wouldn't play enough here and it would hamper his progress. Might be different with Paterson who is at a different stage of his career possibly

We didn't sign him because he wasn't good enough.  I doubt we'd be bothered about hampering his progress if we thought he could help us out.  I think we were just being polite about it.