Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

My comment was aimed at those saying he started slow in this game. Albeit Watmore historical record was not great before he came and long may continue to do well. 

Well watmore impressed in the premier league before getting ruined by injuries. So slightly different circumstances

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

I hope Malley is in Warnocks thoughts for this season. Looks a proper footballer, and all looks so natural to him.

We really have so many CM I think a loan to L1 is perfect for him 

Good coverage that, for a brand new club stream.

Think we deserved the win, which is good considering the jump in the scale of opposition but I'm not convinced a better team wouldn't have controlled that game. I'm already worried we're gonna start against Fulham with 5 at the back throughout the game and lose to the odd goal.

On a separate and unrelated note the home kit has grown on me alot. Not sure of its quality but looks good in the pictures when we in action. Looks very Boro.

Just now, TLF10 said:

On a separate and unrelated note the home kit has grown on me alot. Not sure of its quality but looks good in the pictures when we in action. Looks very Boro.

I actually really love how the vertical stripes look on the back of the kit. Both kits have grown hugely on me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I actually really love how the vertical stripes look on the back of the kit. Both kits have grown hugely on me.

the white bits on the side remind me of the uefa cup final kit. I love it.

5 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Good coverage that, for a brand new club stream.

Think we deserved the win, which is good considering the jump in the scale of opposition but I'm not convinced a better team wouldn't have controlled that game. I'm already worried we're gonna start against Fulham with 5 at the back throughout the game and lose to the odd goal.

Just like we started last season against Watford!