Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

they looked it, but it's not a great angle to really be able to tell, I'll admit.

True, you might be right mate.  I wasn't sure at the time they could have been closer than I thought.

Just now, SmogDane said:

But remember, friends .. It's just a friendly .. We normally agree, that we can't tell much from those .. 
Theres a lot of weird results all over the leagues today, I see

Honestly, it's not so much the result as the way we are playing. We don't look like an organised unit. There's no clear avenue to goal besides crossing it in. We look the same as we did last year.

Whether that's because Warnock thinks Payero and a new left back are going to transform the team remains to be seen, but I think the things you want to look for in pre-season - evidence of discipline, coaching over the pre-season - aren't there.

Just now, Changing Times said:

True, you might be right mate.  I wasn't sure at the time they could have been closer than I thought.

I doubt we'll get any better angles unfortunately so I don't think we'll ever know! His reaction to the 2nd one definitely suggested it was close at least.

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

But remember, friends .. It's just a friendly .. We normally agree, that we can't tell much from those .. 
Theres a lot of weird results all over the leagues today, I see

The problem is that some of the same issues we had last season have showed up this evening.  That's a concern, whether it's a friendly or not.