oneBoro Forum

BORO Friendlies

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

What a difference a couple of seconds makes. First we had Akpom...

akpomwhoops.gif.10f1bdf65c6a21e924d82679b0d1829d.gif

Then from that disaster came the beauty of Sivi...

siviyeah.gif.d4cd5c1f0c78926598ea0b50a497e83d.gif

That Akpom touch actually made me audibly lol

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

I missed the first half.  Would be nice to have a description as it seems from Brunners post that the players were different? 

You can rewind youtube btw so you can rewatch it if you wanted to 🙂

Essentially it was basically our first team:

Lumley, Dijksteel, Fry, Hall, Coulson, Morsy, McNair, Tav, Bahamboula, Watmore, Ikpeazu.

Tav drove play, Bahamboula was really busy and exciting and Ipeazu manhandled everyone. Watmore had the ball in the net twice and was judged offside twice, but I think they were both borderline, honestly.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

You can rewind youtube btw so you can rewatch it if you wanted to 🙂

Essentially it was basically our first team:

Lumley, Dijksteel, Fry, Hall, Coulson, Morsy, McNair, Tav, Bahamboula, Watmore, Ikpeazu.

Tav drove play, Bahamboula was really busy and exciting and Ipeazu manhandled everyone. Watmore had the ball in the net twice and was judged offside twice, but I think they were both borderline, honestly.

Thanks Brunners

Does Spences goal go through the keepers legs? Not trying to take anything away from him, I think he did REALLY well there, but I can't see how he beats the keeper across goal!

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Does Spences goal go through the keepers legs? Not trying to take anything away from him, I think he did REALLY well there, but I can't see how he beats the keeper across goal!

I thought it was a bad cross that went in

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Yeah I think he is definitely lucky with that finish. Difficult to see which side of the net it actually trickles into in the end. Great run, though.

But I really enjoyed that game was nice to be so close to the players. Especially Warnock going around the stadium meeting all the fans before the game was a nice touch.  Impressions were Lumley is a great communicator. Ikpeazu is a beast and exactually what we need in Warnock system. Also the Oldham midfielder Bahamboula is a box of tricks slotted straight into the side. Then the talented youngsters second half impressed especially Dijksteel brother who was class in the midfield. Then sivi seems bright has great pace and is a good size. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

So does anyone know why Bola, Howson and Ameobi were missing 

Th Next sale starts in the morning, so they;re queing up early

• Haha 2