oneBoro Forum

BORO Friendlies

Just now, Tom said:

Dom Shaw said he was playing high up the pitch, almost as a 10. I don't think even Howson would say that was his position.

Interesting, we were told by someone there that Howson has been sat deep with Morsy advanced.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Dom Shaw said he was playing high up the pitch, almost as a 10. I don't think even Howson would say that was his position.

I don't think he's right there, to be honest. Listening on the radio and it sounds like he's sat in front of the defence. Crooks is the one playing close to the strikers.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Much happened since half time?  Reading Brunners' updates it's been more Rotherham than us?

We've had the better chances in all honesty - I post a lot from the Rotherham account because they make more updates.

It's been much a do about nothing mostly. 

Chuba missing from 6 yards possibly the biggest thing that happened.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Much happened since half time?  Reading Brunners' updates it's been more Rotherham than us?

Those updates are about Boro players.

I don't think that they are?  Mostly about Rotherham, which is why I thought it had been more Rotherham than us.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I don't think that they are?  Mostly about Rotherham, which is why I thought it had been more Rotherham than us.

The first 4 were all Rotherham "highlights" but the few after that were Boro, it's about 50/50 and a lot of the Rotherham ones came in quite a short space of time.

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

The first 4 were all Rotherham "highlights" but the few after that were Boro, it's about 50/50 and a lot of the Rotherham ones came in quite a short space of time.

Cheers mate.  No more injuries?