oneBoro Forum

BORO Friendlies

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I don't think that they are?  Mostly about Rotherham, which is why I thought it had been more Rotherham than us.

Ikpeazu does everything right in the final third except...

Excellent defending from Hull... a Rotherham player 

Two of the tweets are about Boro attacks, the only Rotherham ones are the free kick that Lumley saved and a corner at the start of the half.

The Rotherham account has even more tweets and they seem to be mostly Boro attacks too.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick photo of the Gaffer with my boy 👍

Coulson doing his best to avoid being sent to Ipswich.

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Two of the tweets are about Boro attacks, the only Rotherham ones are  the free kick that Lumley saved and a corner at the start of the half.

The Rotherham account has even more tweets and they seem to be mostly Boro attacks too.

the first four tweets of the second half were Rotherham based tweets, so it does make it look like they were more involved than they actually were, I can see where the confusion has come from.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Two of the tweets are about Boro attacks, the only Rotherham ones are  the free kick that Lumley saved and a corner at the start of the half.

There were four updates before those, which were all Rotherham attacks.  I haven't been listening since half time so started reading where I left off, which was obviously some time before those updates you mentioned.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It is a shame that we don't have the foreign club home game to end pre-season, but I guess Covid and the fact they're letting the pitch recover will play a huge part.

I don't think it's just recovering, I think they're properly relaying it or something; it was having serious work done I thought.

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It is a shame that we don't have the foreign club home game to end pre-season, but I guess Covid and the fact they're letting the pitch recover will play a huge part.

I didn't even realise it could effect grass.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I don't think it's just recovering, I think they're properly relaying it or something; it was having serious work done I thought.

It'll amount to the same thing, giving it plenty of time to bed.

Hopefully there will be a lot less slipping this season.

26 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sounds like Bamba had a pretty good half, would be very surprised if we don't sign him up.

He was superb. Diddnt put a foot wrong. Also crooks looks like a really clever player. Has some great touches and has good feet. Also every time I see malley play the more I’m impressed. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him give the ball away