oneBoro Forum

Vectorboro

I’ve just seen on Facebook that Vectorboro sadly passed away yesterday. I know a lot of us on here will remember him and he will be missed.

R.I.P Ian

• Sad 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve just seen on Facebook that Vectorboro sadly passed away yesterday. I know a lot of us on here will remember him and he will be missed. R.I.P Ian

Absolute gentleman, the biggest Boro supporter around and his legacy lives on in this website, oneboro wouldn't be around as it is today without his input in the early days. Such sad news. 

He was of the main reasons why I moved over from 606.  When VB wrote something, everyone took note, which I think is the best compliment someone could be given on a forum like this.  RIP VB.

2 minutes ago, ABH said:

I’ve just seen on Facebook that Vectorboro sadly passed away yesterday. I know a lot of us on here will remember him and he will be missed.

R.I.P Ian

I didn’t know the man but that is indeed sad news. RIP

Have been discussing what to say about this, but yes, it's a sad, sad day. He was always the nicest guy when I spoke to him. Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP VB.

• Thanks 1

Heard the news earlier today, really sad to hear it too. Would love to hear more from those who knew him better.

My boss knew him a bit, he was biz dev director at Sumo Digital for quite a while and I believe he was still involved in some capacity at least up until recently. Well regarded in the games industry, always hoped to meet him properly and chat about games, the Boro and the forum. Very sad day for all who knew him.

Absolute gentleman, the biggest Boro supporter around and his legacy lives on in this website, oneboro wouldn't be around as it is today without his input in the early days. Such sad news. 

• Thanks 6

Think vectorboro may have been before my time on this board but its clear he was held in high regard by those that knew and met him.

RIP Sir. Prayers and Blessings to his family and friends.

Such sad news! Was a prominent poster when I joined the board from 606. Genuinely ITK and not arrogant about it. Seemed like a lovely bloke.

Rest in peace Vector. UTB

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Think vectorboro may have been before my time on this board but its clear he was held in high regard by those that knew and met him.

RIP Sir. Prayers and Blessings to his family and friends.

He was the admin on oneboro before downsouth took over, and he led quite a few of us over here from the old gazette forum when it went down the toilet. Can't understate his importance and how good a guy he was. 

Terrible news to hear this. I always hoped he would have make a comeback onto the forum after stepping down. I think he did very briefly a couple of years ago. He made transfer threads exciting with the snippets he used to get (i remember the storm the Mccormack saga started on here and twitter with Leeds fans).

RIP

• Thanks 1