• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve just seen on Facebook that Vectorboro sadly passed away yesterday. I know a lot of us on here will remember him and he will be missed. R.I.P Ian

Absolute gentleman, the biggest Boro supporter around and his legacy lives on in this website, oneboro wouldn't be around as it is today without his input in the early days. Such sad news. 

He was of the main reasons why I moved over from 606.  When VB wrote something, everyone took note, which I think is the best compliment someone could be given on a forum like this.  RIP VB.

RIP Vector. 

Used to really appreciate his posts and conversation on here. I don’t post much at the moment, haven’t for a while, but glad I checked in. This is sad news. That guy lived the Boro. 

Echo everyone elses sentiments. When I came over from 606, Vector was the stand out name that was very welcoming, and also full of insights, not just for team news, but also ITK transfer snippets. 

Really sorry and sad to hear this news. Thoughts and condolences with his family and loved ones. RIP mate.

He was of the main reasons why I moved over from 606. 

When VB wrote something, everyone took note, which I think is the best compliment someone could be given on a forum like this. 

RIP VB. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1