•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give me Ikpeazu over Britt anyday.

Neil Bausor misunderstood Warnock's instructions to "Go get a Brazilian"  

First game of the season. Sunday lunchtime kick off. London. Against favourites for the league and with arguably the best squad. Great point. Welcome to the Championship Marco

Posted Images

On 8/4/2021 at 12:02 PM, BoroSmoggie said:

Decided to go to the game with my brother. Buzzing now. Can’t wait to finally watch a game of football in person, missed it so much.

I'm working so can't even watch it on TV. Enjoy the game. I can't wait to get back into a stadium again. UTB.

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Decided to watch at home due to disruptions on the tube getting to Fulham, going to be a good game we have to catch them cold!

You know it's tomorrow, right? If you set off now you could make it 🤣

On 8/3/2021 at 5:16 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Met up with Leo after the latter secured Payero. Leo wanted to go to the local theme park to celebrate. Told Neil to turn his phone off as Warnock "doesn't like" Leo having fun without him.

Polish_20210803_171258669.jpg

Looks like theyre keeping a eye on line of duty bobby Adrian Dunbar, sat infront with the green jacket on

For anyone who doesn't have sky and wants to watch the game tomorrow, there is a sneaky way of watching it for free.  

Most of the iptv suppliers on aliexpress have a automated 24hr test service. 

Search iptv, look for ones that say free test on the thumbnail. 

Click contact seller and type - can I have a test - if its automated you get an immediate reply with a number of answers. 

Click test, and follow the instructions. 

The iptv software is free in app stores 

Just enter the details to log on. 

Little tip. Copy the text to a notes document so you can copy and paste the username etc. 

You can do this with all the suppliers as often as you want, and have 24hr access to all TV, movies and series. 

• Like 2

Last time I was at a game, Harold Moukoudi was starting and Gestede scored. 

It’s been too long. Not going to be overly concerned with the result today, just happy and relieved to finally be able to watch boro in a stadium with fellow fans.

• Like 2

2-0 Fulham with Mitrovic and Wilson to score. Morsy to be carded, and Warnock to leave his bum bag in the changies and to only realise as they pass Wetherby services, because he needed some change for the cornish pasty stall.

• Downsouth changed the title to Fulham V Boro 1-1 (Bola)