oneBoro Forum

Fulham V Boro 1-1 (Bola)

Best to play the relegated teams early on. They often take a little while to get into their rhythm. Reckon we'll nick this one 4-0 and be top of the league by tea time....

• Like 2
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give me Ikpeazu over Britt anyday.

Neil Bausor misunderstood Warnock's instructions to "Go get a Brazilian"  

First game of the season. Sunday lunchtime kick off. London. Against favourites for the league and with arguably the best squad. Great point. Welcome to the Championship Marco

Posted Images

I’m just excited to be going to watch the Boro again! My last game was at Brentford when Wing scored in front of the away fans.

I do think the side is now taking the shape that Warnock wants and that can only be a good thing! 

UTB

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Best to play the relegated teams early on. They often take a little while to get into their rhythm. Reckon we'll nick this one 4-0 and be top of the league by tea time....

Love 💕 it @boro-unger UTB

Tough game with injuries, no Payero, and gaps left to fill with transfers - against probably the best squad in the division. 

The end of last season was horrible - we gave up and were constantly sliced through with worrying ease. The last thing I'd expect to see from a Warnock side. 

I just want to see evidence of a cohesive, organised team that fight for each other. Solid performance where we can see that 2/3 quality players will massivley improve us. 

• Like 1

Warnock has got all the bases covered.

In case we were to have a really bad first 45, he has had a word with Rowlf who is gonna perform this to the squad at half time:

When asked if he had any pre match nerves, Rowlf said “Nah, I am used to performing in front of a bunch of muppets” 

• Haha 3

Morning all, well the day is finally here, it seems forever since Boro fans travelled to an away game

Really looking forward to this

A repeat of big Jacks day in London would be unbelievable, one of the few away grounds I've not been to 

C'mon Boro! 

Screenshot_20210808_103012.jpg

• Like 2

If we can keep them quiet for the first 94 minutes, i’d fancy us to get a draw, maybe even nick it

Big Uche to flatten their back 4 Payero to boss our midfield, Morsy to stamp his authority on their attacking midfielders Fry to have Mitrovic in his back pocket and Lumley to show us all he is the best keeper we’ve had since Bettinelli.

Come On Boro, You can do this and send a message loud and clear to the rest of the Championship that BORO ARE BACK!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, edinboro said:

Strange there isn't so much excitement for this game on here. Heading off to Putney soon on the train. Going to be emotional I think.

If Bola and Payero can both play I reckon we can make a good game of it. It's going to be tough but it's a free hit.

Enjoy your day everyone at home and at the match.

I'm afraid the ref allocation killed off my hope and excitement for today's game.  We know we won't get anything out of the game now, and Warnock and the players probably know it too.  I suppose maybe it's best to have him for a game we are less likely to win, but still...

I’m hoping to see a bit more attacking play through midfield today and just an all together better knitted side. We looked disjointed at times with big gaps between midfield and attack, so I hope we’ve been working on that and addressing that aspect. 
Not overly convinced we are strong enough to mount a promotion charge, but as someone else put, it feels like a free hit season. 
Hopefully Neil can perform a miracle but  it seems like he’s got one season left anyway so I’m going with the mentality of watching Warnock and appreciating his footballing efforts in his career ending with us, and then hopefully starting a brighter and fresher chapter next season with the recruitment and head coach model. 

i don’t think I’ll be getting worked up over performances and results as much but that will probably last all of 3 games 🤣🤣🤣

• Downsouth changed the title to Fulham V Boro 1-1 (Bola)