•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give me Ikpeazu over Britt anyday.

Neil Bausor misunderstood Warnock's instructions to "Go get a Brazilian"  

First game of the season. Sunday lunchtime kick off. London. Against favourites for the league and with arguably the best squad. Great point. Welcome to the Championship Marco

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Akpom has got Covid

What Warnock actually said was he had it last week but it's odd that he never mentioned that in his press conference. Could just be an excuse for him not being there.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

What Warnock actually said was he had it last week but it's odd that he never mentioned that in his press conference. Could just be an excuse for him not being there.

By Covid he meant Besiktasitis 

• Haha 2
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I cannot, using my wildest imagination, think, they would use Covid as an excuse ... The flu, maybe .. But not something like Covid, that could raise a lot of questions, Mate.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah but if he had it last week then he could still have it now. Depends whether he means it ended last week or he had COVID during last week

2 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Getting nervous now!! Hoping for the best obviously but i think Fulham will have too mich for us today.2-0

Keep the faith @Leesider I found it in a pub in Westport and so far I’ve only had to fight two lads looking to turn over to the hurling 💪 UTB 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Keep the faith @Leesider I found it in a pub in Westport and so far I’ve only had to fight two lads looking to turn over to the hurling 💪 UTB 🤣🤣🤣

Strange folk the Irish..  over here, the hurling is after we have been to the pub 🙂

• Haha 5

Forget the line up today as it will change by the end of the window, but looking at our squad atm as a whole it's very scary to think where the goals are going to come from.

We need width desperately especially when we revert from the wing back formation but it has to be someone who can score and assist but lack of goals elsewhere is concerning.

The next 2 players we sign need to score at least 20 goals between them imo.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I cannot, using my wildest imagination, think, they would use Covid as an excuse ... The flu, maybe .. But not something like Covid, that could raise a lot of questions, Mate.

I really don't think it would any more, SD. Just part and parcel of things now. We've never had a squad breakout even when we have had COVID cases so one case amongst many isn't going to raise any questions.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Forget the line up today as it will change by the end of the window, but looking at our squad atm as a whole it's very scary to think where the goals are going to come from.

We need width desperately especially when we revert from the wing back formation but it has to be someone who can score and assist but lack of goals elsewhere is concerning.

The next 2 attacking players we sign need to score at least 20 goals between them imo.

8 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Wait and see, honestly saw us warm up as a four pretty much every game under Woodgate regardless of what system we played.

I do hope it's a back 4 though.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I really don't think it would any more, SD. Just part and parcel of things now. We've never had a squad breakout even when we have had COVID cases so one case amongst many isn't going to raise any questions.

I still doubt. they would use that as a cover up of him being absent .. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Fulham V Boro 1-1 (Bola)