oneBoro Forum

New Members Come and Say Hi!

On 2/17/2021 at 3:23 PM, MONSTEROFBEER said:

HELLO GUYS.

FORMERLY OF COB AND FMTTM.

COMPLETING THE TRI-FECTOR AND GETTING TO KNOW YOU BOYZ☺️

BEER ME BOYZ 🍻

I do hope you aren't going to start those ridiculous stories that you used to post on COB before you got banned?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Snake said:

I do hope you aren't going to start those ridiculous stories that you used to post on COB before you got banned?

We take everyone on merit initially Snake until certain lines are crossed then everyone deserves the chance to participate and contribute and we have had some ridiculous posts in the past, and some say even now😉

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi lads, I'm a mate of Alberto Bongaloid (who is reg'd on here under a different name) son. I'm 26 years young, love the Boro and work in Holland.

Never been in to message boards but Johnny told me to get involved. I tried reading other forums before deciding where I feel I'd fit in.

FMTTM. I didn't like the way the bloke who runs it basically told posters how to think on that board. The political stance was not for me. There's lads on there that have serious problems, the onemanupship from the bloke with the Tesla was mind boggling.

ComeOnBoro. When I first read it, it came across as "Zoo Like". Arguing and name calling every other thread. Some good stuff, some funny stuff but reading the last couple of weeks, it seems as though it's turned very left wing and devoid of any laughs. Yusufgate was very disturbing and it looks like their owner has deleted thousands of threads and posts.

Red Roar. A new forum set up on ProBoards. I think it had about 40-50 posters, which by the sounds of it all had come over from ComeOnBoro after the Yusuf racial attack. I went back on last week and the site had closed down, or so I thought. It's moved over to a different host and to be honest, it's easy on the eye. It's not the busiest forum, but there's no political leaning, theirs no racism and there's no fighting. Early days but I think it has legs now it's on Google.

So my decision has been made and I'll be posting between One Boro and Red Roar.

Up The Boro.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, UpTheTeesAroundTheWorld said:

Hi lads, I'm a mate of Alberto Bongaloid (who is reg'd on here under a different name) son. I'm 26 years young, love the Boro and work in Holland.

Never been in to message boards but Johnny told me to get involved. I tried reading other forums before deciding where I feel I'd fit in.

FMTTM. I didn't like the way the bloke who runs it basically told posters how to think on that board. The political stance was not for me. There's lads on there that have serious problems, the onemanupship from the bloke with the Tesla was mind boggling.

ComeOnBoro. When I first read it, it came across as "Zoo Like". Arguing and name calling every other thread. Some good stuff, some funny stuff but reading the last couple of weeks, it seems as though it's turned very left wing and devoid of any laughs. Yusufgate was very disturbing and it looks like their owner has deleted thousands of threads and posts.

Red Roar. A new forum set up on ProBoards. I think it had about 40-50 posters, which by the sounds of it all had come over from ComeOnBoro after the Yusuf racial attack. I went back on last week and the site had closed down, or so I thought. It's moved over to a different host and to be honest, it's easy on the eye. It's not the busiest forum, but there's no political leaning, theirs no racism and there's no fighting. Early days but I think it has legs now it's on Google.

So my decision has been made and I'll be posting between One Boro and Red Roar.

Up The Boro.

Welcome aboard buddy. Dive in you’ll love it 👍

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2019 at 7:21 PM, oneboro said:

Hi to all new potential members of the oneBoro Forum.

To make access easier to the site would you please ensure that you have a user friendly name whereby we can see that you are genuine people wishing to join up on the forum and not potential spammers.

Thanks for your co-operation and look forward to activating your accounts.

By now you must all realise what a warm and welcoming forum this is and with super duper members who never have a cross word or argument between them... ok maybe sometimes but they are all big boys now and can take it!

Making your first post can be daunting at times so why not use this thread to introduce yourself 🙂

Once posted I am sure you will be made to feel welcome and then you can just get stuck into any thread you wish to contribute to.

Don't forget to upload a profile picture and cover photo, along with switching on Browser Notifications so you don't miss a thing.

There must be some lurkers who might want to add to the transfer thread or other threads.

Seriously all are welcome come and say hello and pleased to meet you.

Cheers,
@Downsouth, @oneboro and the Moderation team

Hi all, new here and wondering if anyone collects old programmes & fanzines. I've got a couple of boxes full mainly 1997 to around 2005 that I want rid of as need space in garage. I'm in the Bishop Auckland area if anyone wants them. Cheers Neil20210522_105524.thumb.jpg.c0d41989449671b4f33fcf631aedd542.jpg20210522_105127.thumb.jpg.7da46150f3952a3a1f284797dfdda108.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, atypical_boro said:

Hello all. I also post on fmttm. Just seeing what this is all about really.

Welcome to the forum and this is what you make it.

We try to keep all Boro/football related and respectful of other opinions as much as possible.

Quiet at the moment but that will change

• Like 1
On 6/9/2021 at 2:27 PM, atypical_boro said:

Hello all. I also post on fmttm. Just seeing what this is all about really.

Hi @atypical_boro, welcome to the board. I was a FMTTM regular for many years under a different name, but this forum is far superior if less busy (and it doesn't go offline during matches!)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello, I used to post on FMTTM until my account got suspended over a month ago without explanation, ive tried numerous times to email the admin but I think they have decided not to respond rather than face the truth.

Hopefully you guys are not as sensitive as those on FMTTM and I will be able to post my thoughts without hurting anyones feelings :😉

24 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello, I used to post on FMTTM until my account got suspended over a month ago without explanation, ive tried numerous times to email the admin but I think they have decided not to respond rather than face the truth.

Hopefully you guys are not as sensitive as those on FMTTM and I will be able to post my thoughts without hurting anyones feelings :😉

Welcome to the forum, hmmmm this could be fun!

Just be mindful of others opinions being just as important and valid as your own and as far as hurting others feelings then there is deliberate and insensitive. We choose our words so as not to be hurtful.

Enjoy your stay😐😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Welcome to the forum, hmmmm this could be fun!

Just be mindful of others opinions being just as important and valid as your own and as far as hurting others feelings then there is deliberate and insensitive. We choose our words so as not to be hurtful.

Enjoy your stay😐😉

Nothing is ever intended as deliberate, i just feel as though sometimes im misinterpreted in oirder to suit others agendas, especially when my views are not the same as the majority.

45 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Nothing is ever intended as deliberate, i just feel as though sometimes im misinterpreted in oirder to suit others agendas, especially when my views are not the same as the majority.

Ah welcome to the Internet. Where anything that could possibly taken the wrong way almost certainly will 😉

• Like 1
14 hours ago, JonnyMFC said:

CT you are not allowed two accounts😁

• Haha 1
  • boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!