oneBoro Forum

New Members Come and Say Hi!

14 hours ago, JonnyMFC said:

Nothing is ever intended as deliberate, i just feel as though sometimes im misinterpreted in oirder to suit others agendas, especially when my views are not the same as the majority.

Just don't be a dickhead or deliberately antagonistic and you'll be fine, I'm a bit of a *** and I'm still here, as are a few others I could name 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Just don't be a dickhead or deliberately antagonistic and you'll be fine, I'm a bit of a *** and I'm still here, as are a few others I could name 😉

Only by the finest of hairs on your chinny chin chin🤪

46 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I know where the line is and I know how to walk just the right side of it 🤣

Occasionally you have a foot either side 😉

28 minutes ago, Hicktonpen10 said:

Hi all just joined yesterday. Used to be on FMTTM but far too aggressive now. If you don't follow the crowd and say how much you hate the Tories and Brexit then you are fair game for the angry mob. 

Welcome to oneBoro @Hicktonpen10

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Hicktonpen10 said:

Hi all just joined yesterday. Used to be on FMTTM but far too aggressive now. If you don't follow the crowd and say how much you hate the Tories and Brexit then you are fair game for the angry mob. 

Yes indeed welcome and do please participate as and when you can

Hi all, joined a couple of days ago. Been a Boro fan for decades, like others I was a FMTTM member, but that board appears to be run for the benefit of a dozen or so members. Hope to contribute on Boro topics.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

Hi all, joined a couple of days ago. Been a Boro fan for decades, like others I was a FMTTM member, but that board appears to be run for the benefit of a dozen or so members. Hope to contribute on Boro topics.

Welcome to oneBoro @Rat catcher

One question I have about the format. There appears to be a section for 'non-football/Boro' stuff but then within the Boro section there is also a big thread with non-Boro stuff as well. Is this deliberate or just a legacy thing or something? Just trying to find my way around.

8 minutes ago, atypical_boro said:

One question I have about the format. There appears to be a section for 'non-football/Boro' stuff but then within the Boro section there is also a big thread with non-Boro stuff as well. Is this deliberate or just a legacy thing or something? Just trying to find my way around.

Yeah the other sections are mostly legacy stuff, with a few exceptions. The majority of chat is in the main sections.

The thread structure is a little different to FMTTM as we keep threads going rather than creating new ones for every new discussion. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, atypical_boro said:

I think the 'All things non-Boro' bit probably isn't an accurate description. Perhaps would better be described as 'Some things non-Football', as even then in the 'Boro Forum' section, we have the 'Chattybox' thread which is anything except football.

Most the discussion goes on in 'Boro Forum' one way or another so you're probably safe to stick to that.

• Like 1
  • boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!