• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

But your password can be MickeyGoofyMinnieDonaldPlutoHueyLouieDeweyDublin - That's 8 characters and at least one Capital

I work with a guy who’s mother is Polish and his father is Czech. So he has a double barrelled name. Which is surprisingly close to a Apple suggested strong password. 😳

3 minutes ago, AsheAshe said:

Suppose we had all better start looking for a new forum now the FMTTM pet Boro Leg End has reported One Boro to the police for racism

No he hasn’t. I know what he’s said. But he really hasn’t. I get the impression he’s a 14yr old boy with too much time on his tiny hands 😂😂😂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AsheAshe said:

Suppose we had all better start looking for a new forum now the FMTTM pet Boro Leg End has reported One Boro to the police for racism

Does this mean I will be charged as being culpable because of my role?

Tbh first I have hear about this

4 hours ago, Uwe said:

No he hasn’t. I know what he’s said. But he really hasn’t. I get the impression he’s a 14yr old boy with too much time on his tiny hands 😂😂😂

Aye, was firmly tongue in cheek lol

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Does this mean I will be charged as being culpable because of my role?

Tbh first I have hear about this

He put a post up on FMTTM yesterday claiming to have reported the racist site OneBoro to the police who confirmed a crime had been committed. 

Did ye aye?

Also claimed to have left FMTTM twice of his own accord which even Rob, his chief defender, chimed in to say that was not true. 

1 hour ago, AsheAshe said:

I realised that buddy. Welcome to the forum 👍

13 hours ago, AsheAshe said:

He put a post up on FMTTM yesterday claiming to have reported the racist site OneBoro to the police who confirmed a crime had been committed. 

Did ye aye?

Also claimed to have left FMTTM twice of his own accord which even Rob, his chief defender, chimed in to say that was not true. 

Oh ok yes that OneBoro site is a dodgy place with very wicked people thankfully we are oneBoro, makes a big difference🤪

• Like 2

People on here do seem to be less prone to meltdowns following games, far more sensible and reasoned with their views on Boro and our performances. Clearly everyone seemingly remembers to take their prescribed medications on here at least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

People on here do seem to be less prone to meltdowns following games, far more sensible and reasoned with their views on Boro and our performances. Clearly everyone seemingly remembers to take their prescribed medications on here at least.

Give it time, we've had one positive result so far!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/8/2021 at 10:32 AM, TheYorkshireTerrier said:

Morning all, a regular FMTTM poster here and used to post on this board as ‘TheTeessideOne’ a few years ago, but thought I’d update the persona. 👋🏻

Amalgamation of brands! Like it 👍

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Uwe said:

I think if he was just a kid trolling then admin would have got shot of him a long time ago. I get the impression that he is maybe intellectually disabled (I think that is the respectful description), hence the reason admin always stick up for him no matter what he posts. 

1 hour ago, DocMartin said:

Calling people on here sensible is just not right..  some people just don't realise how much effort we put in to being witty and charming like DZ and CT ..  they just assume that because Blanco is such a pessimist that we are all like him.  If that word is used again, I think a lifetime ban should be given..  or something more permanent 🙂  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5