oneBoro Forum

New Members Come and Say Hi!

3 minutes ago, Bulldog1965 said:

Hi Guys I'm very pleased. to be here. Obviously been a boro fan all my life. I've had the ups and downs that go with it also but I would never change a thing if it meant I lost my passion. I've heard great things about OneBoro they have there finger on the pulse as they say of what's going on at the hallowed ground. So thanks for having me here and let's all be up beat, I'd prefer to be a positive boro fan than a gloom and doom one. There's too much of that going around. UTB and all the best lads

Welcome to the forum @Bulldog1965

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bulldog1965 said:

Hi Guys I'm very pleased. to be here. Obviously been a boro fan all my life. I've had the ups and downs that go with it also but I would never change a thing if it meant I lost my passion. I've heard great things about OneBoro they have there finger on the pulse as they say of what's going on at the hallowed ground. So thanks for having me here and let's all be up beat, I'd prefer to be a positive boro fan than a gloom and doom one. There's too much of that going around. UTB and all the best lads

Welcome, and you're free to be a positive upbeat Boro fan but I'm not sure you'll find many around here at the minute unfortunately!

1 hour ago, Bulldog1965 said:

Indeed welcome and if this lot get's you down................there's owt you can do about it!😉

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. First time poster, long time reader. Been a Boro fan since the day I was born thanks (or no thanks) to my dad, he's from Middlesbrough and used to go games regularly as a lad with my grandad. Been living in Cambridge since I was 6, I'm now 26 but still have family in the Middlesbrough area. I only really became obsessed with football at the age of 15 in the 2011-12 season, trying to stream or listen to every game since, and I see a game at the Riverside once a season while seeing the family. Went to see us play Peterborough when they were up originally a couple of times in the days of Faris Haroun, Nicky Bailey, Justin Hoyte. I remember watching Zemmama score that sublime free kick against Southampton to win 2-1.

While I have seen YouTube clips of the the great European nights and the famous 8-1 v City, I have only really known the Boro to play defensive stuff, or hoof ball, but the last three games (despite two of the results) have been the best I have ever seen us play in my time as a fan, so I am really looking forward to the next few years under Wilder.

UTB!

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, CambridgeBoro said:

Hello everyone. First time poster, long time reader. Been a Boro fan since the day I was born thanks (or no thanks) to my dad, he's from Middlesbrough and used to go games regularly as a lad with my grandad. Been living in Cambridge since I was 6, I'm now 26 but still have family in the Middlesbrough area. I only really became obsessed with football at the age of 15 in the 2011-12 season, trying to stream or listen to every game since, and I see a game at the Riverside once a season while seeing the family. Went to see us play Peterborough when they were up originally a couple of times in the days of Faris Haroun, Nicky Bailey, Justin Hoyte. I remember watching Zemmama score that sublime free kick against Southampton to win 2-1.

While I have seen YouTube clips of the the great European nights and the famous 8-1 v City, I have only really known the Boro to play defensive stuff, or hoof ball, but the last three games (despite two of the results) have been the best I have ever seen us play in my time as a fan, so I am really looking forward to the next few years under Wilder.

UTB!

Welcome aboard CB 😀

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Newbie here.

My first game was around 1965 so been up and down so many times nothing surprises me.

Got in at half time on our first Wembley visit, cried my eyes out at the Millenium stadium and was almost sprayed with pepper at Stoke.

However I’m getting a teeny weeny bit excited at what the new year has to offer us.

C1E485DD-F1A9-430F-AB81-B2CE96B29F8F.jpeg

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Opeo said:

Newbie here.

My first game was around 1965 so been up and down so many times nothing surprises me.

Got in at half time on our first Wembley visit, cried my eyes out at the Millenium stadium and was almost sprayed with pepper at Stoke.

However I’m getting a teeny weeny bit excited at what the new year has to offer us.

C1E485DD-F1A9-430F-AB81-B2CE96B29F8F.jpeg

Welcome Opeo! 

Greetings!

I'm a Blade that has just moved up here after my wife and I retired - we love the area.

I first saw the Blades in 1959 and have had a season ticket for decades.

Just thought I'd join to see how CWAK get on with you lot. I think he'll come back to manage us one day but for now, you have him.

He'll do a great job for you.

By the way, I was born in Sheffield in 1950 and my first home was on Shoreham Street; the Kop end of the ground is on Shoreham Street.

Edited by BornOnShorehamStreet
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, BornOnShorehamStreet said:

Greetings!

I'm a Blade that has just moved up here after my wife and I retired - we love the area.

I first saw the Blades in 1959 and have had a season ticket for decades.

Just thought I'd join to see how CWAK get on with you lot. I think he'll come back to manage us one day but for now, you have him.

He'll do a great job for you.

By the way, I was born in Sheffield in 1950 and my first home was on Shoreham Street; the Kop end of the ground is on Shoreham Street.

Welcome Shoreham. 

We're loving Wilder and Knill at the minute. Breath of fresh air after the last manager. Pressing better and playing out from the back is getting us more goals. They've also fixed our fragile mentality which was causing us to lose a lot of games under Warnock after being ahead. 

I was surprised that Jokanovic didn't work out for you guys. I think many championship fans would have had him near the top of their lists of champo managers. How come he wasn't working do you think? And what is Heckinbottom doing differently (which seems to be working for you)?

• Like 1