oneBoro Forum

New Members Come and Say Hi!

15 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Just gonna be that guy and point a out a few of the rules of conduct on the oneBoro forum

There is no swearing on this forum. We have a pretty robust swear filter but occasionally things can be missed. So please try and express your feelings in an adult manner. 

We don’t do name calling or personal attacks on other members. The Mod team do delete posts (usually followed up with a private message of why) that are abusive

We also tend to steer away from politics/religion as it’s a minefield. And is very difficult to get the right context in a forum environment. 

That’s about it. Get involved and I’m sure you will enjoy your time here. 

welcome aboard 😊

We understand the bolded part can be a bit difficult atm (politics wise) with how it's intrinsically linked with the covid situation for a lot of people, so just...be sensible with it please.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

Hi. Joined a few  of days ago to offer my respects for Spike, and thought I might stick around. I come in peace, honestly, and won't be posting rival *** to *** everyone off, just interested

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, atypical_boro said:

How do I do that?

Actually it's my bad - it's a windows feature that will change all applicable sites & windows apps. 

Forgot it wasn't a forum feature!

Settings - Personalisation - Colours - Dark Mode 

if you want to try it out.

• Like 1

Endorse others comments welcome to the forum everyone and seemingly the influx of new members is still continuing.

Am sure there will be going back and forth between forums but it is pleasing that we have had a fair number of lurkers who finally have decided to join.

Just be steady respect others opinions or simply use the ignore feature should you wish.

We have a wide variety of folks and well if you get on well with CT you are made😄

20 hours ago, Uwe said:

Just gonna be that guy and point a out a few of the rules of conduct on the oneBoro forum

There is no swearing on this forum. We have a pretty robust swear filter but occasionally things can be missed. So please try and express your feelings in an adult manner. 

We don’t do name calling or personal attacks on other members. The Mod team do delete posts (usually followed up with a private message of why) that are abusive

We also tend to steer away from politics/religion as it’s a minefield. And is very difficult to get the right context in a forum environment. 

That’s about it. Get involved and I’m sure you will enjoy your time here. 

welcome aboard 😊

All sounds good to me!

• boro-unger changed the title to New Members come and say hi!
7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Hiya 👍

Just signed up looking fwd to the new season. 

Where have you been? 😉

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Hiya 👍

Just signed up looking fwd to the new season. 

Welcome Waldo. 

I merged your thread with the general 'introduce yourself' thread (and managed to mess up the title in the process. Oops!). 

• boro-unger changed the title to New Members Come and Say Hi!