oneBoro Forum

New Members Come and Say Hi!

1 hour ago, Red Rocket said:

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

I hope you are doing ok, Red…good to see you on here again.

Now can you sort the rest of those mods out…they are becoming rather unruly! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone. Norwegian Boro supporter since 1995 checking in 👋  Been reading this forum for quite a while, but decided to register, having some questions about my upcoming Teesside trip in 3 week

Back from the depths of the bad mental health cave, you might have forgotten who I am. 😂

You asked what my favourite was, not what I eat now? But for information because I am a pensioner with very few of my own teeth and a stomach problem, I don't eat them anymore. Doesn't mean to say I d

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Red Rocket said:

Welcome back Jen

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Red Rocket said:

Thanks, everyone. Really missed ya, you daft bunch. ❤️

Hey Jen good to hear from you and hopefully you are on top of your recent issues however as you know it is probably better to be "mad" to be  a forum member😁

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BoroWales said:

Hi all,

long time reader but only just registered.

I live in Cardiff and just booked flights to come and see Boro v Blackburn, October 15th.

can’t wait.

Yes a warm welcome to you just makes you wonder how many other long time "lurkers"are still waiting to sign up

• 2 weeks later...

my first posting - started reading this message board last season, so its taken a while.

i really enjoy its light-heartedness on subjects and matters that can be emotional to us all

looking forward to making contributions this coming season

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Les Rouges said:

my first posting - started reading this message board last season, so its taken a while.

i really enjoy its light-heartedness on subjects and matters that can be emotional to us all

Bonjour et bienvenue 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Les Rouges said:

Welcome LR and enjoy the ride

• Like 1

Hi all, happy to be here.

I'm not from the area, but I started supporting Middlesbrough when I was a kid and the first sticker out of my first packet of Paninis was Juninho. That was the 1996/97 season, and I don't know how anyone could stop supporting a club that goes through that! I've been loyal from afar ever since.

I've been vaguely lurking for a while, I finally bothered to make an account earlier this summer and I figured what the hey, if I post anything I might as well say hi first. So, hi first!

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, JCWamma said:

Hi all, happy to be here.

I'm not from the area, but I started supporting Middlesbrough when I was a kid and the first sticker out of my first packet of Paninis was Juninho. That was the 1996/97 season, and I don't know how anyone could stop supporting a club that goes through that! I've been loyal from afar ever since.

I've been vaguely lurking for a while, I finally bothered to make an account earlier this summer and I figured what the hey, if I post anything I might as well say hi first. So, hi first!

Must admit I was somewhat dubious with your user name to begin with and allow access to the forum but welcome to the forum and hope to hear from you again

53 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Must admit I was somewhat dubious with your user name to begin with and allow access to the forum but welcome to the forum and hope to hear from you again

Cheers! Out of interest, what was dubious about it? History I should know, or just the arbitrary letter jumble?

1 minute ago, JCWamma said:

Cheers! Out of interest, what was dubious about it? History I should know, or just the arbitrary letter jumble?

I'm guessing it's because you can make the word Macaw out of your name which of course is a Parrot who are well known for mimicking so it's quite possible that you were about to start copying past members.

Add in that the very word Parrott itself has been the cause of some angst on here just this week and that constitutes an obvious wind up so much so that the barn doors where the ducking stool is kept are now fully opened, ready to be rushed down to the oneboro duck pond along with the pitchforks.

Then the clincher has to be that when we make Macaw out of your name we are left with only two letters a "J" and an "M". The "M" obviously is an Mmmmmm sort of warning and the "J" can only mean one thing to many on here!

• Wow 1
20 hours ago, JCWamma said:

Long story short, we have a repeat poster who pops up, talks utter s***e, gets banned, pops up using a different random alphanumeric character string, etc etc. I'm pretty sure that's not you, but this individual is very determined to 'contribute' to the debate, so new accounts are viewed with mild suspicion until it turns out it's just another long-suffering Boro fan like the rest of us.

Anyway, welcome. Hope you like crisps (you have to have an opinion on crisps to post on this board, for reasons you'll soon discover).

• Haha 1