• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just realised I've exactly the same games won/drawn/lost and points as Boro 

Posted Images

Holy crap - 10 correct predictions? That'll never happen again (for me anyway).

Lot of ding-dong battles this week with several 8-9 / 9-9 scorelines.

Just scraped a win with 7 correct predictions. Some big scores yesterday 

4 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Just scraped a win with 7 correct predictions. Some big scores yesterday 

That's amazing ..  six players didn't win with 8 correct and two players didn't win with 9! 

Some excellent scores.  Last year was only games after 3pm on Sat but trying this year to get as many 12 match rounds as we can by including earlier games too.  Seems to be working ok as everyone has managed to predict both rounds. 😀  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• 1. Are you Warnock in, or would you prefer him gone? Stilk Warnock out i think he's stumbled into a system that's worked due to injuries. If he keeps us in the play offs then he's doing the job he was brought into do but i expect us to be in there with this squad and it shouldn't be some sort of miracle he's done.  2. Looking at the impact our new signings have had recently, just how good was our summer window? I think it was a good window and we are starting to see the best of the signings. Who knew game time would help players settle...  3. Which of the current injured players would you put straight back in the team when fit? (Fry, Bola, Dijksteel, Hall, Browne) [Not bothering with Ameobi or Fisher as they aren’t real] I'd put Bola Left back and that's it.  4. What’s the best thing to come from Birmingham? SABBATH. Absolute shithole of a place  5. Is Šporar the best striker we've had since Bamford? Yes and i prefer him. 6. Starting 11 and formation?   Unchanged 
    • He will probably take a break before he comes to take us on in the summer as a Premier League team 😃
    • Sounds like Koeman has finally been binned tonight at Barcelona. They lost again today and are 9th in La Liga.
    • 1st Boro v Birmingham stat Small Heath, now Birmingham City, were the 1st team to play a league game on Teesside, when on the 9th September 1899 after 2 away games we played Small Heath at Linthorpe road  Michael Murphy became, not only the 1st player to score a home league goal but also, the 1st Boro player to score on his debut, unfortunately, that was the only positive as we lost the game 3-1 infront of an attendance of 10,000