• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the result we were looking for today.  But it ends the Prediction League for 21/22. A huge thank you to all who have participated and for your efforts in predicting each week. Congratula

Thanks to you @Youngy228for running a brilliant Predictions League this year. Well done to everyone who participated and special mention for @Uwewho pushed the title race to the last day. Two years in

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:28 PM, Essuuaitch said:

honestly,Macca, i hope you do climb upp the le,ague, youre better than the position you were in......but....... and sorry to nitpick , i had our score down as 3-3 but it was given 4-3 to you. 

I will look into it and update table after this round.  I did find an error in another fixture but maybe missed this one..

THANKYOU MATE, i dont feel great about robbing maccarone of two points but tbh i originally thought id won 4-3 as the sky sports teleprinter gave out that same game, stoke v wba as 0-0 but corrected it later.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Essuuaitch said:

THANKYOU MATE, i dont feel great about robbing maccarone of two points but tbh i originally thought id won 4-3 as the sky sports teleprinter gave out that same game, stoke v wba as 0-0 but corrected it later.

Glad you spotted it - made a difference in a few games.  I ended up losing as a result.  But would rather have accurate results - otherwise pointless in doing it 👍

• Like 1

Shock defeat for me this week. ☹️ Even though I'd have correctly predicted the Friday game, that would still have been a 7-8 loss.

Congrats to Trekkers...definitely beaten by the better predictor this time. 

Some crazy good predicting this week...three 10s, four 9s and four 8s. 😮

28 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Score 9 and still lose. How is it possible to concede so many every week. 76 so far😪

You just met a great opponent at the wrong time. 😉 but I’ve become an expert at just scraping by with results on most days would see me beaten🤷‍♂️