• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the result we were looking for today.  But it ends the Prediction League for 21/22. A huge thank you to all who have participated and for your efforts in predicting each week. Congratula

Thanks to you @Youngy228for running a brilliant Predictions League this year. Well done to everyone who participated and special mention for @Uwewho pushed the title race to the last day. Two years in

Posted Images

2 hours ago, xathras said:

Coming to get ya Uwe. 

Your only top because I forgot to predict... let the banter begin lol

I’m been Pretty lucky so far this season. Hopefully my luck holds out. 
Bring it on @xathras 😀

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Would it be possible for some of my opponents to score low for a few weeks. I'm getting it in the neck from my fans.

I know the feeling - I have scored the 6th most goals and am in 16th!   We share joint most against!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Would it be possible for some of my opponents to score low for a few weeks. I'm getting it in the neck from my fans.

It is a very competitive league this season...got to have a good or decent round to get a win.

I just squeaked a win with a score of 7. I'm expecting my form to drop off a cliff any week now.

I must admit after 8 defeats on the trot my interest was beginning to wane and I was wondering just  wtf am I doing here.

So desperate I adopted the old H plan and have won my last 2 games. Think I may stick with it for a short while maybe try an A plan when I start getting beat again. 😉