oneBoro Forum

Season 21/22 Results Thread

11 hours ago, Uwe said:

Needed todays results to go my way as @Essuuaitch really had me against the ropes. Managed to claw back a draw 😢

thanks for mentioning that, Uwe, i appreciate your honesty but if im honest i wasnt over confident at holding on to my lead given our predictions for yesterdays two games. anyway good luck for the season in your quest to win the league.

• Like 1
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the result we were looking for today.  But it ends the Prediction League for 21/22. A huge thank you to all who have participated and for your efforts in predicting each week. Congratula

Thanks to you @Youngy228for running a brilliant Predictions League this year. Well done to everyone who participated and special mention for @Uwewho pushed the title race to the last day. Two years in

Posted Images

On 10/24/2021 at 7:18 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Would it be possible for some of my opponents to score low for a few weeks. I'm getting it in the neck from my fans.

You think you have problems!

Fricken 90th min deflected equaliser on Friday night and Cardiff scoring 3 goals in 4 mins to come back against Stoke seen me off of two points 🤬🤬🤬

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Fricken 90th min deflected equaliser on Friday night and Cardiff scoring 3 goals in 4 mins to come back against Stoke seen me off of two points 🤬🤬🤬

I know the feeling - had a couple of wins become draws with 90+ goals!!  Definitely feeling hard done to by 15th place and joint 5th in terms of goals scored!

On 10/31/2021 at 6:00 AM, Uwe said:

Crazy man

On 10/31/2021 at 10:00 AM, Uwe said:

That was a ridiculous result!

On 10/31/2021 at 11:00 AM, Uwe said:

I saw those results coming a mile away, mate 😉