• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the result we were looking for today.  But it ends the Prediction League for 21/22. A huge thank you to all who have participated and for your efforts in predicting each week. Congratula

Thanks to you @Youngy228for running a brilliant Predictions League this year. Well done to everyone who participated and special mention for @Uwewho pushed the title race to the last day. Two years in

Posted Images

On 12/30/2021 at 9:50 PM, Youngy228 said:

Results are up for this Round.  1 Backup fixture needed.

I understand individual reasons for not carrying on with predictions this year but if I'm honest I am considering stopping running it which is a shame because I do enjoy doing ti but there is a lot of work involved and it was virtually 50-50 with predictions and no-shows this round.  

Keep plugging away if you feel you can @Youngy228! You've done an absolutely cracking job so far. Especially considering how tough it is fixturewise at the moment!

On 12/30/2021 at 9:50 PM, Youngy228 said:

Results are up for this Round.  1 Backup fixture needed.

I understand individual reasons for not carrying on with predictions this year but if I'm honest I am considering stopping running it which is a shame because I do enjoy doing ti but there is a lot of work involved and it was virtually 50-50 with predictions and no-shows this round.  

Obviously its your choice. As you said it requires a lot of work and I can see how you'd feel it wasn't worth the hassle, if you're not getting a decent level of participation.

From a player's perspective it can feel a bit pointless, with so many fixtures getting called off...but hopefully the optional fixtures from other leagues will overcome this.

If this solution does work, I would hope we can continue. I'll certainly keep trying to get my predictions in on time (I know I have missed 2-3 weeks).

@Youngy228 

You're management of the league is second to none. 

Sadly my motivation lately has hit rock bottom with work and health has made my interest in predictions fall away especially with voids and postponements. 

Please, please continue the sterling job you are doing. It is appreciated. 

Sorry for the previous post saying I wasn't sure whether to continue.  I love being part of the league and will run it as long as people want me to and for whoever wishes to participate.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, trekkers said:

@Youngy228 

Sadly my motivation lately has hit rock bottom with work and health has made my interest in predictions fall away especially with voids and postponements. 

Appreciate this mate.  I really hope you know that my post was absolutely nothing to do with your decision to stop predicting.  I totally understand how you are feeling and am totally in agreement with you on the frustration of postponements and voids.  

I genuinely hope that things take a turn for the better for you.  I remember a previous post months ago when you mentioned how difficult you were finding things.  Whilst you may not feel like predicting know you are always part of the prediction league and welcome to rejoin anytime - I'm sure I can speak for every member when I say we are all here if ever you need a chat or your mind taking off the current situation.  

• Like 1

You do a fabulous job with this prediction league love the graphics and everything you do. It's just Christmas, proponents and alot of fixture rounds close togeather causing people forgetting to predict rounds but in a couple of weeks is back to one round a weekend that will improve the participation.  But the work you do is stella and appreciate you doing it. 

4 hours ago, trekkers said:

@Youngy228 

Fair play @trekkers I really hope that things take a turn for the better for you. Keep plugging away mate, you will get there. All the best for 2022 for you and your family 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Back to winning ways and just the 20 points off top. Looking upwards now.

You are joint 5th on goals scored mate! You are definitely only on the way up!!

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

Hey @boro-unger

When will you ship the beer you promised, when we talked about me "forgetting" to predict against you? 😛

Keep up the good work, Youngy btw 😉

I ain't paying for shipping, so I'll just throw the bottles in the sea. Keep an eye out for them!

• Thanks 1