oneBoro Forum

Season 21/22 Results Thread

Sorry for not predicting the last two rounds @Youngy228, but completely forgot over my christmas holidays. BAck to work now so have plenty of time on my hands 🙂 You do a cracking job and I love coming in on mondays to see how the scores have been in the league. I hope you will continue.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the result we were looking for today.  But it ends the Prediction League for 21/22. A huge thank you to all who have participated and for your efforts in predicting each week. Congratula

Thanks to you @Youngy228for running a brilliant Predictions League this year. Well done to everyone who participated and special mention for @Uwewho pushed the title race to the last day. Two years in

Posted Images

On 12/30/2021 at 9:50 PM, Youngy228 said:

Results are up for this Round.  1 Backup fixture needed.

I understand individual reasons for not carrying on with predictions this year but if I'm honest I am considering stopping running it which is a shame because I do enjoy doing ti but there is a lot of work involved and it was virtually 50-50 with predictions and no-shows this round.  

You run a very good and bright Prediction League Youngy.

In my defense the reason why my interest is waning is because of the international breaks. I always tried to keep interest by not sticking to just the Championship yes I had the grumblers who questioned it but at the end of the day it is a Prediction League not a Championship Prediction League. So I say to you use the First and Second Leagues it make for a wider interest and keeps everyone on their toes.

I do feel for you because it is stacked against you a little bit this season no matter how you try to handle it because Covid postponements can strike in any league.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Remember you can only fit in 38 games a season anyways.

Edited by Motor Mouth
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Borodane said:

Were is my defence. Save me, Jebus.

All Danish tie - bound to be a draw! Guess neither of you used the Copenhagen Defence (chess joke) 😉

Meanwhile I get trounced by the league leader. 😭 

In other news Oslo Syd is off the bottom of the table...a momentous day!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

All Danish tie - bound to be a draw! Guess neither of you used the Copenhagen Defence (chess joke) 😉

Meanwhile I get trounced by the league leader. 😭 

In other news Oslo Syd is off the bottom of the table...a momentous day!

That was a hard one on you Anglian.... Unlike Boro my strikers turned up on fire this week

• Like 2