• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the result we were looking for today.  But it ends the Prediction League for 21/22. A huge thank you to all who have participated and for your efforts in predicting each week. Congratula

Thanks to you @Youngy228for running a brilliant Predictions League this year. Well done to everyone who participated and special mention for @Uwewho pushed the title race to the last day. Two years in

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

@Uwe can only manage a draw in Round 45 and @Blanco can't lose. It's not all over though as @Uwe is ahead on goal difference and will be 3 points behind going into the final round! 

Predictions league going to the final game of the season @Youngy228 just like the race for the playoffs for Boro. Take next week off if you like @Uwe I won’t mind 😂

• Haha 2

Not the result we were looking for today.  But it ends the Prediction League for 21/22.

A huge thank you to all who have participated and for your efforts in predicting each week.

Congratulations to @Blanco who has taken the title!  

• Like 6

Thanks to you @Youngy228for running a brilliant Predictions League this year. Well done to everyone who participated and special mention for @Uwewho pushed the title race to the last day. Two years in a row as champion 💪 I’m quite proud of that 😀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just like the Boro I failed to turn up for the last game 🤦‍♂️  
well done @Blanco double champion 

But a special mention to @Youngy228 for organising and running this competition you did an outstanding job 👏👏👏

• Like 2

Well unlike Boro I managed to finish on a high note. My measly GD of just 4 looks ridiculous compared to everyone else in the top 10. 😆 My strikers have fired more blanks than Boro's! Think a big clearout is required in the Summer.

Still, pretty happy with where I finished, given my usual horrendous loss of form and managing to miss 4-5 rounds.

Just like to echo the others and say a big thankyou to @Youngy228 for doing such a great job 👍and congrats to this season's winner @Blanco (the bane of many a predictor) 👏🏆

• Like 1