• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just realised I've exactly the same games won/drawn/lost and points as Boro 

Posted Images

How the hell did I manage to get 5 right? Pretty sure I got all of Tuesday's results wrong. Must have made up for it on Wednesday.

Damn - joint top. Feeling faint...need oxygen... 😵

Board are gonna expect me to win the title now. 

5 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Jesus Christ ... From high scorer to absolute moronic  (which is an anagram for omicron) bad ...

Nice victory, @Uwe 😂

You can only beat what’s in front of you. 😉

but in all seriousness how the hell I got away with that I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Uwe said:

You can only beat what’s in front of you. 😉

but in all seriousness how the hell I got away with that I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

Same here. I'm just wondering if DanFromSownSouth forgot to predict.

I'm usually the unlucky one but I'm feeling a right jammy bugger this week.

13 minutes ago, Oslo_Syd said:

I think I deserve a special prize for perseverance and tenacity in the face of impossible odds. 11 points from 20 games! I mean really!

Even Barnsley are doing better than you...just... 

Still, we're less than halfway through the season - plenty of time to turn things around. 😉

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and for my results to start going down the 🚽.

I think this year, whoever finishes bottom will get a cardboard copy of the Papa Johns Trophy. 🏆😁

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• As long as the people who were upset with the comments were similarly upset with anti English comments we've had from some of our Irish members then I actually don't have an issue with them complaining.  But I'd bet all the money I have that not one of those people complained when it was going in that direction.  That's the crux of it to me, the offensive behaviour only goes one way, and the mods have never stepped in previously to do a thing about it, whatever is now being claimed.  They decided to step in this time though, and I'm certain that it was because it was me.  As it was pointed out to me privately some time ago, lots of people are just waiting for me to slip up and cross the line, and unfortunately, some of those people are mods 🤷‍♂️
    • But you can't see a white band on a white shirt. 😉
    • Take your tin foil hat off CT. If people report stuff it gets handled, which is what happened with your posts. We're not omnipotent and can miss stuff.
    • QPR, Hudders, WBA, Forest all win... If Monday wasn't big enough! 
    • Then as long as those people complain about everyone behaving in a particular way it's fine I suppose, although I bit of a shame in my view.  However, that isn't happening, is it?  And you know it isn't as does everyone else on here.  Some things clearly get ignored, some things don't. I don't think the apologies exist mate, I think it's convenient to say that as a reason why certain people haven't had so much as a warning about their conduct in the past, let alone an account suspension.