oneBoro Forum

Blackpool v Boro (Carabao Cup) 3-0

44 minutes ago, NWBoro said:

I would try Daniels in goal, (keeper of the tournament last season) then he can quickly gel with the team. Lumley's had Pre Season, so lets have a look at what both players could provide.

A few of the others need to gain more match fitness and so playing time is essential.

Daniels

Peltier   Bamba   Wood

Spence  Malley  Morsy  Jones

Payero

Crooks     Watmore

He played really well v us in the FA Cup last season. Looks a useful keeper and will definitely keep Lumley on his toes.

• Like 1
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction It's that time of the year again where I dust off my box of gifs and contribute my obligatory matchday thread before either losing or drawing and passing on the reigns to someone els

Was at the game, pretty abject all round. Lumley needs to settle and quickly, shaky. The young left back got absolutely roasted. Coburn?, looks a million miles short in terms of touch, awareness,

I wouldn't even let Tav get off the bus for this game, nevermind on the pitch. He's far too important to be used in this fixture. Save him for Bristol.

Posted Images

On 8/9/2021 at 6:45 PM, HolgateBoy said:

Who on here is heading down to the game? It'll be my first time to Bloomfield Road, so which pubs nearby are away friendly? 

Im going about 4pm and was going to ask the same thing, would be nice to find a watgering hole pre match with a few fellow fans.

2 hours ago, JonnyMFC said:

Im going about 4pm and was going to ask the same thing, would be nice to find a watgering hole pre match with a few fellow fans.

I've read that The Bridge pub is usually a common place for away fans to gather pre-match 👍

• Like 1

Anyone know if there are streams kicking about. Currently sat at work and all the dodgy streaming sites are blocked, so can't check. Didn't the show a lot of Carabao Cup games in the far east before, as a part of the Carabao sponsorship.

17 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

There's the confirmation.

We can't watch the FA Cup matches online either.

Not sure we'll even be able to listen on the radio with the Bilsdale mast fire affecting BBC tees on FM...

15 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Not sure we'll even be able to listen on the radio with the Bilsdale mast fire affecting BBC tees on FM...

Goals as they go in on Sky seems the way for me tonight

14 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

That is an aside that is obviously causing problems and upset for lots of people. The fact that it appears there is no TV access on any platform is poor. If it is to try and preserve crowd numbers, then it is a failure. Plenty of people can't attend games for various reasons.

Game day. Think we should be playing a mix of players who need minutes for fitness and experience and players who need to settle. Wood needs to play, with the talk of him running his contract down he needs to be played as often as feasible to either encourage him to sign, demonstrate his worth to squad at tribunal or get people to field bids before.

43 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Digital radio still works, so hopefully they get it on there?

If not, I'm a bit gutted and will have to cope with text updates.

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Anyone know if there are streams kicking about. Currently sat at work and all the dodgy streaming sites are blocked, so can't check. Didn't the show a lot of Carabao Cup games in the far east before, as a part of the Carabao sponsorship.

That's right. Hopefully there's a dodgy stream that pops up this evening.

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackpool v Boro (Carabao Cup) 3-0