• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction It's that time of the year again where I dust off my box of gifs and contribute my obligatory matchday thread before either losing or drawing and passing on the reigns to someone els

Was at the game, pretty abject all round. Lumley needs to settle and quickly, shaky. The young left back got absolutely roasted. Coburn?, looks a million miles short in terms of touch, awareness,

I wouldn't even let Tav get off the bus for this game, nevermind on the pitch. He's far too important to be used in this fixture. Save him for Bristol.

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

How's Malley been doing?

Not involved much.  I don't know what the stats are but we haven't had much of the ball generally.  Payero involved more but more about work rate than anything else.  Maddo wants to see him on the ball more.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Yeah think Blackpool are fielding a much stronger team than we are to be fair, but it would be nice to do something with the ball for a change.

Even that doesn’t excuse the half time stats though to be fair 

As much as it would be nice to see our second string win and play well, purely from a 'morale' perspective (we're not gonna win this cup let's face it), I will be over it in 5 minutes if we lose and it will be all forgotten if we win on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We haven't had enough down the flanks.  We haven't found a way to get the ball to Coburn.  Blackpool better side and most of the play through them - Maddo

Well we have hardly any genuine creativity / attacking wide players and strikers.

Plus the hoof ball philosophy.

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackpool v Boro (Carabao Cup) 3-0