• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction It's that time of the year again where I dust off my box of gifs and contribute my obligatory matchday thread before either losing or drawing and passing on the reigns to someone els

Was at the game, pretty abject all round. Lumley needs to settle and quickly, shaky. The young left back got absolutely roasted. Coburn?, looks a million miles short in terms of touch, awareness,

I wouldn't even let Tav get off the bus for this game, nevermind on the pitch. He's far too important to be used in this fixture. Save him for Bristol.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Anyone know if there are streams kicking about. Currently sat at work and all the dodgy streaming sites are blocked, so can't check. Didn't the show a lot of Carabao Cup games in the far east before, as a part of the Carabao sponsorship.

I tried to find any steam last night and if it wasn’t the sky feature game I had no joy. So I’m not holding out any hope ☹️

Daniels

Spence Peltier Wood Robinson

Malley  Hackney 

Sivi         Payero          Jones

Coburn

44 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Yep, it's still on DAB so that's okay.

Good news. They usually put Hartlepool on DAB and Boro on FM for some reason. Sucks as I can't get FM reception for Tees in my area (in the Tees valley...)

38 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I tried to find any steam last night and if it wasn’t the sky feature game I had no joy. So I’m not holding out any hope ☹️

Do they show goals as they go in on Sky Sports News? Feel like they may have done that last season.

7 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Do they show goals as they go in on Sky Sports News? Feel like they may have done that last season.

Not too sure as I decided to watch the horror show that is Derby. But I know @Downsouth is a big fan of the sky sports news goals. He may know

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, atypical_boro said:

Ah I see. I'm screwed then. Will have to cough up £3 to listen if I want to. Looks like even with VPN it can't be viewed.

boro don't have TV rights for the Carabao Cup this year.

I don't get why we haven't got rights because before covid clubs streamed these games why the rule change now. Honestly it was better service under covid it's shocking the EFL banning streams for this. 

5 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I don't get why we haven't got rights because before covid clubs streamed these games why the rule change now. Honestly it was better service under covid it's shocking the EFL banning streams for this. 

I don't know for sure and I'm not entirely sure it's the EFL making that call either? I can't find anywhere but them and the clubs saying what the rules are, no reasons seem to have been put out.

But it's not a terrible thing really, it might drive more fans into stadiums. It's only the cup games that this has changed for and cup games generally don't get great attendances anyway as even season ticket holders have to pay to attend. So maybe it's a way of getting more people to the stadiums on cup days. Maybe COVID, or rather its effect, is the reason for that.

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackpool v Boro (Carabao Cup) 3-0