Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

To be fair I doubt he means a fist fight and I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a few players who don’t like him. He’s probably called out half the squad in the media in recent weeks. Even made that comment about Mcnair and the international break

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

According to a poster on FMTTM, there was a meeting this morning with Gibson, Bauser and Scott to thrash it all out, Warnock's had a fight with a player, and Payero wants to tear up his contract and go home.

Yeah, that's nonsense. Payero can't 'tear up his contract', just like Kane can't and every other player can't. 

1 minute ago, macapes said:

Yeah, that's nonsense. Payero can't 'tear up his contract', just like Kane can't and every other player can't. 

I think they probably mean more along the lines of Payero being unhappy and wishing he hadn't signed instead of him actively trying to get out his contract.

2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

I think they probably mean more along the lines of Payero being unhappy and wishing he hadn't signed instead of him actively trying to get out his contract.

Well let’s just hope that Neil is off and we have a forward thinking coach coming in who excited us and the players.  I don’t want steady anymore, I want the crowds back, a buzz and some good football played.

despite what we all might think we have a very good setup.  We are attractive!  

• Like 1

Ah I love it when all the rumours of bust ups come out! I reckon Leo must be pretty *** off and the likes of Hall, Uche, the new signings must be getting sick of being called out all the time. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s getting a tad fraught! 

29 minutes ago, macapes said:

I mean, he can tear it up if he likes, but then he'll just have two contracts...

11 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Found this quite funny. Look at the team name. Warnock’s rejects. Seems some of the younger players not too happy 😂

Interesting timing for them to share it. They must know something.

• Like 2

Warnock's 72 years old, I can't believe a man of his age would be having a fight with a 20 odd year old professional athlete. Its would be a pretty one sided fight 😂

• Haha 1