oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

12 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Seems to be a bullying culture with the younger players and one player who came in this summer for a fee has been singled out by one staff member. It was brought to the attention of Bauser as family is concerned for well being of player. 

Well if this is true then there’s no option but to move away from this staff team. I feel so sorry for Payero (even if this particular incident isn’t about him). Just horrible how he’s been treated. Feel really sad reading that 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

Been told he’s off

Oph ... heard there was a rumour on here and said there's very few I trust from past posts. Folk who've always been pretty much bang on .. Lurker, certainly consider your posts as ones I look out for in times like this. 

Now this means I am definitely interested. Last night people were debating are people really wanting him out or is it just a few bad apples, theres been a few hundred cast vosts at least last time I checked and it was more or less 70 percent in favour of him going. FFS, a few bad apples, really?? The fans are being treat like idiots and to be honest it pisses me off, they're taking the ***. 

This is pretty much were it can't get much worse, right??? 

Then the negative articles in local journos work etc from popular outlets, Neil's utterly shocking post-match comments on our squad despite him loaning out God knows how many, and been given a *** load of new signings. The Payero thing has been a complete *** take, consindering the fuss when he arrived and it's obvious NW didn't want him. I understand the lad needs some time but he is missing without explanation more often than not, ... I don't get any enthusiasm from NW on any of the new arrivals bar maybe Crooksy and his awld pals like Bola, but that really speaks volumes, then there are the increasingly odd/short match day squads or subs turning up, something is not right at all and if the club are not going to at least get honest NOW about what the hell is going on, they're taking the ***. It is a *** take, even. 

Hurworth is one fractured place and wouldn't blame the lad Payero for wanthing to shred up his contract and *** off home the way he's been arsed around by NW so far. He's been so cold around the lad it is unreal. Marvellous way to spend another 5 million or so, just brilliant .. when I thought we're skint as it is. Oh aye and we signed Ameobi, for some reason that was a brilliant idea. No one had checked he's a physical wreck who can play football at this level any more or ever again if the worse are too be believed  ...

Not even getting my words out straight, I'm amazed that I'm amazed over the amount of constant disbelief I am right now over how much of a *** mess we are. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’m interested to know if @Lurker or any of the ITKs have heard anything about Payero. It was clear from the start that Warnock didn’t want him but it has felt more and more uncomfortable as the weeks have gone on.

So much for this bright new scouting and back office set up if the manager just refuses to embrace it. He knew the direction we were going, why not just *** off in the summer? I’m really angry right now if all this is true. 

1 minute ago, Payero said:

I posted yesterday in the summer thread that warnock really wanted Lewis ferguson from Aberdeen and not payero. Warnock supposedly threw all toys out of the pram.

One of them hit Ameobi and knacked his knee in, or so I heard 👀

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Payero said:

I posted yesterday in the summer thread that warnock really wanted Lewis ferguson from Aberdeen and not payero. Warnock supposedly threw all toys out of the pram.

And he’s taken it out on Payero directly like it appears? 

I wonder if the loans of coulson and spence are related to this ‘bullying’ stuff. Spence especially seemed a weird one and now he’s on fire.

Maybe we loaned him/them out just to avoid a situation. Which if true would raise another issue that we as a club allowed it to happen and sent players packing to cover it up.

The sooner this regime ends and we see the back of these 1980s ‘scary p.e teachers’ the better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Blackwell has a massive reputation for being a horrible *** and bullying young players. If anyone listens to the Undr the Cosh podcast there hasn't been a single player that's worked with him that has a good thing to say about the bloke. 

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

What you mean by ‘the hammering’ lol

He just means it will be one of the other two dishing it out, if it has actually been happening of course.  I'm not so sure myself.  I could see how resentment at his signing could lead to a less than friendly welcome from the inner circle but bullying is another thing entirely.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MMC said:

Blackwell has a massive reputation for being a horrible *** and bullying young players. If anyone listens to the Undr the Cosh podcast there hasn't been a single player that's worked with him that has a good thing to say about the bloke. 

Michael Duberry hates him, that was mentioned on here before.

• Like 1

Seems there is quite a bit of traction in this based on what I'm reading. I wanted it to work for Warnock and will always be grateful that he saved us from almost certainly being relegated to League One. 

However it's been poor since January and there are no signs that things will improve. I think a parting of the ways is necessary and a should give a fresh start for some of our new players who have been treat poorly by Warnock. 

• Like 1