oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

Well I had my 10 pints anyway and I'm delerious with the thought of not having to listen to another word that racist, horrible arsehole has to say. I think that will be even more delightful than not having to watch his 200 year old tactics anymore.

Up the *** boro, I'll have my bloody team back again!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

And yet there are loads of ex players who rave about Neil Warnock and his Management style. Maybe you just can’t criticise the millionaire footballers of today. They are so well protected by their agents etc nowadays. 👎

4 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

And yet there are loads of ex players who rave about Neil Warnock and his Management style. Maybe you just can’t criticise the millionaire footballers of today. They are so well protected by their agents etc nowadays. 👎

How many of our players do you think are millionaires like?  The young lads certainly won't be.  Howson and McNair maybe, Sporar if he is really on 30k a week at Sporting.  Most of our lot probably won't be though.

18 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

let me guess, paddy kenny, Chris Morgan and other equally irrelevant players?

Forget about these ‘raving’ players, what about our results what do they say?

49 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

Considering how Warnock and his coaching team act like pumped up thugs with every referee, it’s absolutely no surprise that a young player that they didn’t want us to sign has accused one of them of bullying. They’re just angry, frustrated old men that can’t keep up with modern football. The sooner the cast of Jurassic Park leave us the better.

Edited by p_mards
  • Haha 2

Marcus Browne was on live now and I said about the boys post and team name and he was intrigued to see what was said and didn’t seem surprised when he saw it, was very interested to see what was being said on stream about beefing gaffa. He said squad back Thursday not sure if that’s normal after international break or cos changes are happening behind scenes who knows. He didn’t address or say anything about Warnock all presumptions from me just he just read and saw comment about beefing gaffa and didn’t seem scared to address it and was asking for link to post on Twitter. He obvs can’t say anything.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Whoever we get in it has to be right. If we get it wrong then it could be a relegation battle and people moaning that Warnock should have been retained. 

We're on relegation form with Warnock as it is - and this is as good as he says he can do.

4 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

According to a poster on FMTTM, there was a meeting this morning with Gibson, Bauser and Scott to thrash it all out, Warnock's had a fight with a player, and Payero wants to tear up his contract and go home.

This comes as no surprise at all, I trust our source on here, if the person on FMTTM is just making it up as we know it does happen ... I'd be suprised to be honest. I'm sure more will come out very soon. 

The constant suspicious absentees on our sub bench, I just can't get the feeling nothing is badly wrong now. I get the feeling it's almost being done on purpose though have no other ideas than NW is looking for his severance package and won't resign haha  

All that fuss over Payero, I don't believe Warnock was interested at all. Not saying he should have been, he's still not experienced, but to be here practically on his own and being treat this way so far, that is already one player who we spent millions on we thought we didn't have that is more or less looking at how he will get out of here as soon as he can.

What many thought looked like a decent window, many were delighted ... it's looking like a disaster and looking fractured across the whole team now, I'm sure we are all thrilled. 

7 hours ago, MMC said:

Blackwell has a massive reputation for being a horrible *** and bullying young players. If anyone listens to the Undr the Cosh podcast there hasn't been a single player that's worked with him that has a good thing to say about the bloke. 

Clarke Carlisle absolutely hated him.

9 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I don't expect any of those 4 to get a look in under the next manager either, tbf.

Not to start but been no reason why they couldn’t of taken that spare seat on the bench.

5 hours ago, NorwichBoro said:

Marcus Browne was on live now and I said about the boys post and team name and he was intrigued to see what was said and didn’t seem surprised when he saw it, was very interested to see what was being said on stream about beefing gaffa. He said squad back Thursday not sure if that’s normal after international break or cos changes are happening behind scenes who knows. He didn’t address or say anything about Warnock all presumptions from me just he just read and saw comment about beefing gaffa and didn’t seem scared to address it and was asking for link to post on Twitter. He obvs can’t say anything.

That’s strange that Browne said there not back till Thursday. Because warnock said in his pre match press conference that this week was a normal one and the players will probably get a long weekend of at the end of the week. So it seems like something has changed.