Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I hope payero is staying fit back in Argentina.... Wow, oh wow. 

And I thought it was bad when Emerson failed to return.....

Players been told to report back Thursday even though they had a schedule for Monday until Thursday this week.

I have a feeling something is brewing

Warnock said in his interview we are in all week too. So change of plan today then? Interesting...

Dijksteel and Browne in due to recovery from injury. 

If our young marquee signing has felt like he's had to return to Argentina because he feels homesick/unwelcome then that's completely on the manager and club for not making him feel welcome.

Disgraceful if true.

• Like 13
16 minutes ago, rutters said:

Here we go again:

Appoint experienced manager.. 'Sack him, he's a dinosaur'

Appoint younger manager.. 'Sack him, we need experience'

Least this is the fun end of the cycle!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Warnock said in his interview we are in all week too. So change of plan today then? Interesting...

Dijksteel and Browne in due to recovery from injury. 

Marcus Browne mentioned the Thursday thing last night.

1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

There is a chance the club have told him to go home for a week as a gesture, especially given its the international break.

he could be genuinely homesick outside of the whole Warnock aspect. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

There is a chance the club have told him to go home for a week as a gesture, especially given its the international break.

Hopefully it is this. 

Let him go home, see his family and friends, cheer himself up a bit then come back next week when we've got a new manager and it'll be like a fresh start for him 🤞

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, rutters said:

Here we go again:

Appoint experienced manager.. 'Sack him, he's a dinosaur'

Appoint younger manager.. 'Sack him, we need experience'

I don't want rid because he's a dinosaur, it's because he's averaged one point a game.

I didn't want rid of Woodgate because he was inexperienced, it's because he averaged one point a game.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

I'm sure there's some truth to this but I also don't trust Warnock or his staff to have handled his situation well at all. Nor this club in general, to be honest.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Went back end of last week. Trying to get more information

It’s shameful how he’s been treated. I just hope once Warnock and his team have gone, Payero still wants to play for us. I feel so sad for him 

• Like 4

I did mention after the Sheffield United game how down he looked. He looked completely done with being a Middlesbrough player. He wasn't warming up properly during the game, he looked like he wanted to do anything but the half-time warm-up and after the actual warm-up was done at half-time, he buggered off the pitch whilst the other players were passing the ball around. I don't think he's really getting on with anyone right now but the manager also seemingly wants to make an example out of him on top of all that. He should be making extra effort to try and help him to fit in if we want it to work out but no, not his player, he's not bothered about the kid.

I was honestly so sad watching him, you just want to go down and give him a cuddle or something, let him know not everyone associated with this club is a complete and utter ***.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2