Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Well according to my calculations.
Last season a point a game means certain relegation while 1.2 gets around mid table. With 11 from 46 played @ 1.09 points would have us 5th from bottom, we ended up 8th bottom on 1.15. We can’t get any worse so won’t go down, there is something to be positive about.  

Eh? Lose the next game and that'd be 12 from 12 or 1.0. We can get worse, we can go down.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, macapes said:

Eh? Lose the next game and that'd be 12 from 12 or 1.0. We can get worse, we can go down.

I can assure you we can’t go down loosing the next game and have to play all 46 games. Don’t panic.. 

No hang on 

Panic Omg GIF

When Mowbray was sacked it wasn't announced until 7pm on the Monday after the Barnsley game. Hopefully we're in for a similar late announcement. There does seem to be something brewing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Same lad I got it from yesterday is adamant he’s off. 
Spoke to a former employee today who’s still connected and he’s said there’s nothing in it.

Praying he’s wrong and they’re just keeping it quiet until it’s sorted

When he’s saying ‘he’s off’ has he got a bit more info or a bit of a proof to go with it. Just the way it’s coming across doesn’t sound that convincing 

1 minute ago, Payero said:

So the guy who told me that warnock was done after Blackpool at home has just text me that warnock is gone and it will be confirmed tomorrow around 11

Just when flaccidity was starting to kick in smh. 

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Payero said:

So the guy who told me that warnock was done after Blackpool at home has just text me that warnock is gone and it will be confirmed tomorrow around 11

Hopefully. 

12 minutes ago, Payero said:

Am or Pm?!?

1 minute ago, T-CIDER said:

All I can hear in my head is Ali Brownlee's "Everybody round my house for a parmo!" when the news becomes official

Unfortunately I feel that a lot of people on here are going to be disappointed 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2