Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

Maybe the club are compromising and giving Warnock more say on future transfers? 

what with one more transfer window, doubt its that. i reckon he'll be backed into a corner and forced to quit

40 minutes ago, Payero said:

So the guy who told me that warnock was done after Blackpool at home has just text me that warnock is gone and it will be confirmed tomorrow around 11

Gone where? Home for a few days or left the club?

I think that's more unsettling if anything.

A sizeable portion of the fanbase have turned, there are issues with players, results are poor, and we already know he's gone in the summer anyway.

We'll be in the same situation again with the next bad result.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Payero said:

So the guy who told me that warnock was done after Blackpool at home has just text me that warnock is gone and it will be confirmed tomorrow around 11

Well, that's specific. No beating around the bush there.  See you here at 11.  🙂

• Haha 2

If he doesn’t go now I guarantee he won’t make it until the end of the season. Can anyone seriously see us magically turn a corner and get some results? I can’t. Gibson should just cut his losses (there isn’t any) and tell him thanks but the club needs to move on. 

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Compromising on the severance package i bet

He's on a rolling contract as are his backroom staff so it's not going to cost us hardly anything financially to axe him.

Personally I agree with what a few posters on here have speculated and it will be down to 'hush hush money' and not informing people of the problems going on. Karanka and a few players previously had signed something similar 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think that's more unsettling if anything.

A sizeable portion of the fanbase have turned, there are issues with players, results are poor, and we already know he's gone in the summer anyway.

Exactly this. Why are we even trying to come to some sort of compromise with him?