oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

On 8/11/2021 at 10:13 PM, DocMartin said:

You do realise that would never have been possible, it has to wait till the window shuts for contractual reasons.

Warnock is the right man at this time. We would be a league one side but for him, lest we forget. Us Boro fans are partly responsible for the turnover since Karanka was boo’ed out. Some Boro need to show more patience, we can not keep changing managers at the rate we do. There is no guarantee the next one will be the magic messiah.

Karanka was the architect of his own downfall. To suggest otherwise, is wrong.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Just think, if it wasn't for some awful refereeing over the season, we may well have been fighting around the play-offs, regardless of the poor performances.

wonder what the mood would have been then?

Good point, I’m sure Warnocks rants don’t help (rightly or wrongly) us get any favours really though. It’s just so dull for me, I’m feeling very similar to how I did watching a Pulis team. Match days currently feel like pretty much a non event at the minute.

1 minute ago, EstonSmog said:

Good point, I’m sure Warnocks rants don’t help (rightly or wrongly) us get any favours really though. It’s just so dull for me, I’m feeling very similar to how I did watching a Pulis team. Match days currently feel like pretty much a non event at the minute.

got to agree with that. 

with the squad we had going into the last international window, i expected much more.

• Like 1

There is no way the Club can be run on the basis of compromises, it is a sure fire recipe for disaster. If only half the rumours are true then it's already a complete basket case. 

The only "compromises" surely should or indeed must be thrashing out the inevitable departures and packages along with how it is worded. We had fans fighting amongst themselves, how on earth do you reverse that other than going on a 6 game winning streak. Under Warnock we can't even manage back to back wins.

• Like 1

I remember Warnock saying he always likes to leave clubs in better states than when he was first employed by them. And he doesn’t like to hang around once he gets the feeling the fans no longer want him there! 

At this point I HAVE to ask about the elephant in the room

What are we currently getting from Neil Warnock that we couldn’t get from anyone else? Genuine question. 

We don’t dominate games, we don’t defend well, we aren’t free flowing either. We are just a nothing team and Warnock is the man in charge of that. 

What is he bringing to the table that warrants a compromise on? His staff have been alleged to be bullying a player so much he’s gone back to Argentina. He has slated players in public to deviate away from his abject failings as a modern day tactician. 

#GetTheGoblinGone 

9B37B7A5-FFBA-4D08-810A-7AABFE9BE920.jpeg

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

At this point I HAVE to ask about the elephant in the room

What are we currently getting from Neil Warnock that we couldn’t get from anyone else? Genuine question. 

We don’t dominate games, we don’t defend well, we aren’t free flowing either. We are just a nothing team and Warnock is the man in charge of that. 

What is he bringing to the table that warrants a compromise on? His staff have been alleged to be bullying a player so much he’s gone back to Argentina. He has slated players in public to deviate away from his abject failings as a modern day tactician. 

#GetTheGoblinGone 

9B37B7A5-FFBA-4D08-810A-7AABFE9BE920.jpeg

image.gif.7688878e6b6ea33dc12dfa5245a925f4.gif

5 minutes ago, Payero said:

I meant 11am obviously tomorrow and as far as my mate goes he's got things right but he's got things wrong aswell just like anyone. I would be shocked if this was wrong and warnock stays. He was bang on with woodys and karankas departure. 

If he ends up not going tomorrow I hope people don't jump down your throat over it.

This place wouldn't be the same without the odd bit of random info even if it ends up not panning out.

• Like 7
Just now, sambaDTR said:

I want Warnock to stay and get us up this season. It’s only early but, with social media, if you aren’t in the top six straight away, the panic starts...

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago