oneBoro Forum

Warnock........is he worth it?

13 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Complete opposite to what i heard...  No sign of injury at all and was told he wont be near the match days squad for a long period as warnock and the backroom staff dont trust him.

What time is warnock getting sacked did you say?

Not a good look when only this summer you cried off the forum for people questioning your info...

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been told he’s off

Easy enough to write patronising rubbish when you don’t actually support  the club? We are only Middlesbrough after all? Narrative seems to be ‘stop moaning, be grateful for what you have, with a bit

Revisionism and nonsense. 49 goals in a full season under Pulis, 68 and 63 in our seasons under Karanka. We might have been shot shy and moved the ball a bit ponderously under Karanka but we played ha

Posted Images

Just now, nunthorpered said:

I can't wait to build my hopes up and then be *** off for two weeks. Its already international break without this *** on top 

Yeah, it doesn't get much worse than an international break with Warnock surviving and our form player being a 36 year old Sol Bamba. 

Absolutely class.

Just now, nunthorpered said:

I can't wait to build my hopes up and then be *** off for two weeks. Its already international break without this *** on top 

Honestly, I'm glad that I might be able to just forget about the football for the next 2 weeks. Will need that as a period of grief for this bloody football club.

31 minutes ago, Brunners said:

There's a potential scenario here where we lose Scott too. 

If Scott is pro sacking Warnock but is getting blocked by SG; I'd be asking serious questions about my ability to freely do my role as head of football without any meddling. 

Well that kind of assumes he has a replacement ready to go...or at least an interim / caretaker lined up.

15 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

11am

Only 23 minutes to go. I've already closed my office door, rolled the curtains down, dimmed the lights and brought out the lube. It's going to be epic. 

• Haha 9
1 minute ago, AllBoro10 said:

He never said 11 am though and has only said ‘he’s off’ with no other context

That's right. Payero backed it up with supposed info that he is going 11 AM today.

Just now, TheHolgate said:

True, I was more refering to the fact that he was going.

I think if he was more sure there would of been more updates. Hopefully we hear more today and can’t see this 11 am thing coming off but hope I’m wrong 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Only 23 minutes to go. I've already closed my office door, rolled the curtains down, dimmed the lights and brought out the lube. It's going to be epic. 

Wait, which Dane are you again?

• Haha 2